[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog breed rating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: 1446124668215.png (505KB, 560x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1446124668215.png
505KB, 560x1100px
Which tier is your dog in?
>>
All breeds are top tier desu
>>
I'm assuming golden retrievers are on the same level as labs? Top dog senpai
>>
Why does /an/ have such a fiery hateboner for shih tzus?
>>
Haven't had a dog in years, and I don't see dalmatians on the tier list.
>>
>>2011326
It's one person's personal opinion, don't take it too seriously
>>
>>2011305
No, golden retrievers smell bad.
>>
>>2011297
That better be a toy poodle in shit tier. Nothing wrong with the standard poodle.
>>
>>2011326

I have no idea. They look fucking stupid, but they have a way better temperment and are quieter than the vast majority of toy/small breeda
>>
File: 022.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>>2011297

>poodles shit dogs

no, they're good dogs with shit owners.
>>
>>2011369
GROOM YOUR DOGS FAGGOT!!!!
>>
>>2011297
He's a pug, so elder god tier obviously.
>>
>>2011297
stop posting your shit image
>>
>>2011297
Collies and Border Collies only OK?
I had a rottie as a kid but I would really put them at okay or good
>>
>>2011297
>Boxers and labs as top dogs
>Collie and border collie are only okay

End yourself.
>>
G R E Y H O U N D

In top tier
>>
File: gsp_master_race.jpg (80KB, 736x506px) Image search: [Google]
gsp_master_race.jpg
80KB, 736x506px
>>2011297
I'm only assuming German Shorthairs aren't on the list because you didn't include God Tier
>>
>>2011297
A currently don't have an actual dog, but I work full-time at a dog daycare. And I can't for the life of me understand why Bernese Mountain Dogs aren't on their...and top tier. And black labs are top, as well.

Also, Cavaliers and corgi's are pretty cool. The rest is mostly accurate.
>>
>>2011297
I have a yorkie, so shit tier.

Not that it matters because he's a cutie that keeps my vegetable garden safe. rabbits don't even bother entering my yard any more since he's killed like I dunno, 30+ already?
>>
>Australian Cattle Dog doesn't even rate
wow... ACD puppy is sad
>>
>>2011297
Where does Greater Swiss Mountain Dog rank?
>>
>>2011466
Cute tier, obviously.
>>
>>2011297
>hating on corgis
List disqualified
>that top tier
Also, your penis is small.
>>
>>2011466
Probably best dog ever. Mix with a boarder Collie for optimum friend results.
>>
>border collie in okay tier

Triggered. Any 'family' border collie I met was a shit but holy fuck the ones that actually work, or at least get their exercise were godly. One of my ex-farmer coworkers brings his to work and that dog is fucking awesome. Sometimes he comes along with me instead but only if his owner tells him it's ok, like this dog knows that now he has to listen to me.
>>
German shepard/ blue heeler mix. Does that qualify me for top tier?
>>
>>2011297
Pugs belong in end yo life tier along with all other toy dogs.
>>
>>2011365
Not if you keep them clean and feed them a high quality food
>>
>>2011407
>>2011408
Came here to say this. Shit taste desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>no havanese on that list
Don't have a pic of her but she looks like this. White fur included.
>>
>pugs in okay
>not end yo life
>>
When will /an/ attempt to make a dog tier list?

I can already guess pugs and bulldogs will be in kill yourself tier, and everything else will be a dispute
>>
>>2011297
BYB pug should be moved to the "end yo life" tier.
>>
Corgis are cute tho. Isn't the point of a dog, or pet in general, to be cute? I dont get why theyre so low on the list
>>
God Above All Tier.
>>
File: DogsIdOwn.jpg (1MB, 1220x847px) Image search: [Google]
DogsIdOwn.jpg
1MB, 1220x847px
>>
>>2011727
>"isn't the point of a pet to be cute?"
If that's the case then why do people keep spiders, mantids, and scorpions as pets?
>>
>>2011795

The same reason why I cuddle with cuttlefish.
>>
>>2011840
Splatoon pls go
>>
>>2011326
I own a shih tzu, she's a lazy fuck who is intimidated by other dogs, but she likes human company.
>>
Boston Terrier?
>>
>>2011431
Same with Weimaraner
>>
>>2012311
Those are some beautiful dogs.
>>
File: IMAG0994.jpg (921KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0994.jpg
921KB, 2688x1520px
This tier.
>>
I'm looking to adopt and a live in a dog friendly apartment that has a fenced area on the roof and there are several parks within walking distance. There are some restrictions against breeds deemed aggressive but there are no size restrictions.

I don't own a car and I walk/bus everywhere, in the summers I spend some weekends doing light hiking and camping.

What breeds should I look for?
>>
>>2011369
Poodles look absolutely fucking retarded. Looks aren't all, but I wouldn't want a dog with dicks coming out of it either.

Actually, that might be kind of funny. But still, fuck poodles.
>>
>>2012613
I think they look dumb at best and gross at their worst but they seem like an awesome dog.
>>
Everyone should only raise a dog that is the same ethnicity as themselves.
>>
>>2012630
I'm okay with this idea.

I'm an american who never met my real parents and thus has no direct cultural tie to my genetic past and I adopted my dog from a shelter!
>>
>>2012613

i don't know what to tell you if you think those shaggy, glorious bastards look retarded except that you have poor taste. i think it's likely judging from your standpoint that you have no friends and even your mother can't stand to look at you, you worthless waste of space.
>>
>>2012630
shaking my head...
>>2012637
That's cute tho.
>>
>>2012311
These are also acceptable to God Tier Dogs
>>
>>2012436
There are too many breeds to count and there is no promise you can get them in your price range or location. What you should do instead is make an honest attempt to understand what changes you are willing to make to your life and the time you have to commit. Try to quantify as much of this as possible. Decide which of these are the most important and work with that. Find fosters for adoption because they usually A) have a better sense of the dogs needs and wants than a shelter and B) have more invested in finding their temporary dog the right permanent home.

>age: puppy vs adult? Extended puppy personality or something less goofy over time?
>exercise: time and intensity (even when you are tired from work and school)? can you be home 9 hours or so?
>training: how consistent is your willpower actually? time per day from now until a year from now?
>hair: daily time commitment to brushing? Weekly commitment to vacuuming? monthly commitment to shaving or paying a groomer?
>other general mess: stink? drool?
>barking/howling: how thick are your walls really?
>space: underfoot or aloof? big or little? what image do you want to project to neighbors, friends, lovers, and strangers?

A bunch of websites have tests that push you in the direction of a specific breed or other, just keep in mind those only work if you are truly honest and they aren't programmed by idiots..
>>
>>2011538
Oh jeez that's my dog. He's top bro. Best mix I've ever had. He has the acd muscles with much longer legs and all the lithe prettiness of a border collie.

God emperor tier.
>>
>>2011539
My border collie has a bum leg from an injury at birth. She's a lazy butt because of it. She's basically a snuggle beast but she's obsessive about boundaries. Hates it when people enter rooms without me entering them first. Hates it when people move too fast around me as well. Very defensive of my property and my person. But she'll listen when I tell her to stand down. She'll grumble about it though making all kinds of deep chesty noises while laying down.

Best bro dogs. So easy to train. So eager to please. So ready for cuddles.
>>
>>2012311
Never met more neurologically fucked animals. So many stress disorders and obsessions. One even constantly leaked brown foam whenever away from her owner. Real fucky dogs.
>>
Anybody have any experiences with schipperkis?
>>
>>2011297
>pugs not in shit tier

their muzzles have been bred so short that they can't breathe correctly, their eyes pop out of their heads, and they're disturbingly prone to seizures, meningitis, and other neurological problems.

The demand for them needs to end honestly.
>>
>>2014079
Post pics pls
>>
>>2011746
I have an American Foxhound. I don't know if he's purebred or not though.
>>
File: HappyBirthday.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
HappyBirthday.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>2011297
>No Goldens
What a load of crap
>>
>>2014822
Basically long haired labs.
>>
>>2014824
>long haired labs.
'treevers are more cuddly
>>
>>2014824
Labs are always so neurotic and wild. Goldens are pretty chill
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.