[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview with a veterinarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 265165152.jpg (388KB, 2439x2335px) Image search: [Google]
265165152.jpg
388KB, 2439x2335px
Hello /an/,
I'm in my first year of college and i'm studying to become a vet. For a school project I need to interview veterinarians. I had already speak with 6 vet, and 3 more in the next month.
But I also would like to interview vet from other part of the world.
Is there any veterinarian here that would give me an hour or so and answer some questions ?
I will also like to know how do you become a vet in your country ( i'm french ).
>>
>>2000300

And a pretentious gardener.
>>
r/askvet
>>
Is it true that if someone's taking a visit because they think somethings up, you HAVE to prescribe/inject, do something even if you see nothing wrong? Someone once told me this. If yes, why?
>>
>>2000326If you're gonna ask someone, will you post on here? I really want to know
>>
>>2000294
I'm studying on vet university in Slovak republic. Ask away what you want
>>
>>2000345
speak for yourself
>>
>>2000294
You should check the catalog every 2 days or so. Sometimes a vet gets bored and makes a thread here to give any advice.
>>
>>2000684
>Sometimes a vet gets bored and makes a thread here to give any advice.
nope.
it has literally never happened.

what happens a lot is people pretending to be vets post threads and then don't show any evidence that they're really vets.
>>
>>2000503
Okay, thanks.

How do you become a vet in your country? ( in how many year, were do you have to go, is there any specilized school ... everything you can think of )

What is the place of domestics animals here ? Do they have right ?

Why did you choose to become a vet ?

Are veterinarian seens in good light ?

And, just tell me about yourself.
>>
>>2000294
Quelle marque de bouffe pour chiens/chats sponsorise ton école ?
On t'a déjà appris à vendre du Royal Canin ou du Canigou ?
>>
>>2001151
I'm going to answer in english for non french speaker.

In france their is 5 way to become a vet, i'm taking the "parcour B" were yo go to college first for 3 year, then you pass the test, and if you pass, you go into " veterinarian school". I'm only in my 1st year of college, so i can't answer your question.
But as far as I know, they don't have "vending" classes so you don't learn to sell food
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.