[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just put my dog Buster down. He went peacefully in my arms. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: xmas07 025.jpg (134KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
xmas07 025.jpg
134KB, 800x1066px
Just put my dog Buster down. He went peacefully in my arms. So many feels right now.

He lived a full 14 years. It is amazing how our pets lives prompt us to reflect on our own.
>>
>>1994634
Rest in peace beautiful prince

OP, I'm so sorry man. Cry it out, he will always be remembered
>>
Sorry to hear that, man.
>>
>>1994634
At least he had you, buddy.

He is lucky to have died in the arms of the person he loved and admired most in life. I hope I get to go out that way too.
>>
>>1994634
I am sure he spend great 14 years with a person that loved him, which matters the most.
>>
>>1994634
Im so sorry OP, im sure he was the best he could be to you, for those full 14 years. I know what you are going through, and know that it will be hard, for a very long time, remember, crying is the natural way to get out grief, so don't be afraid to.
>>
>>1994634
Hope you're feeling ok, OP. Time to think back on the happy times. He's in doggie heaven now.
>>
My wife's dog is about to go. She's over 19 years old, blind, deaf, losing weight, barely able to walk, and refuses to eat or drink. I'm thinking it might be kidney failure, since I had a chihuahua that showed the same signs in regards to weight and refusing to eat anything. Not to mention yesterday she started yelping constantly with every breath she took.

We just got done giving her a nice, warm bath and comforting her while cleaning her up. I just want her to go peacefully, but it seems like she refuses to give up the ghost. At this rate, we may have to get her put down.
>>
>>1994634
I know how you feel op. Just tonight we had to but down the family dog we've had for 15 years. Couldn't bear to see hear wheezing and having trouble with stairs. Just gotta cry it out and remember the good times.
>>
Right now my cat is going to be put down soon. We haven't found the right time yet but it'll be some time this week. He's obese, it hurts for him to walk, and he can't hold in his shits. This isn't a life he should live and I know that, but I just want to keep holding on to what he once was...

It's making me a mess, especially because I feel like the only person who cared about this cat. My mom really wants a dog and loves to say "once the cat goes away we should get a dog" and my dad never treated him well, always yelling at him for simply fucking meowing.

I skipped my classes for college today just to sit around. This plus my cousin dying and my childhood friend being put in a looney bin all came at me on the same week and it's one hell of a gut punch. Fucking hell I'm a mess.
>>
>>1995291
Just spend time with your kitty, anon.

He's lucky to have someone who cares about him as much as you do and when it's his time to go, he'll still look up to you as his best friend and idol in life.

Friends don't let friends suffer, and you are only feeling this way because you have a special bond that will keep you two tied even into the afterlife.
>>
>>1994634
;_;7
goodnight, sweet buster
>>
>>1995284
This anon again. She just passed on her own a few hours ago. Sadly, it wasn't very pretty, involving soiling herself with what little waste she had and seizing up violently. I'm just glad her suffering is at an end, but damn, it hurts.
>>
>>1995874
That is why I cherish my cat Everyday, because I never know when he might be gone. He is going to break my heart one day, best cat I ever had, and he chose me just showed up one day and we've been inseparable since.
>>
/an/ is a wonderful board

rip buster
>>
I also have a dog named buster
he's 10 this year, and pretty big. He has a lot of energy still but I am afraid he will soon hit the wall.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.