[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local retard here. My younger brother goes to a school where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: autismo.jpg (9KB, 236x192px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
9KB, 236x192px
Local retard here. My younger brother goes to a school where they give the kids laptops and he was making an iMovie. He didn't know how to make an audio recording so I was showing him, and to demonstrate I made an audio recording that was just me saying "NIGGER NIGGER." (It made him laugh, that's all that matters) I deleted it and he said apparently when you delete a file on the new macs the IT department at his school get a copy of it or some shit. Is this even possible? I know they track internet history and shit, and whatever you do online is monitored, but would they be able to track files on your system from the trash can? He's worried he's gonna get fukd by the school system and they're gonna find the files but I think it's bullshit. Can't find anything about it online. Is there a way they could find the shit you do in iMovie and stuff like that?
>>
Assuming you just made the recording in imovie and never saved that recording you're fine. Assuming you saved it somewhere, you're still probably fine.
>>
Just record a thousand files of you farting or making fart noises. They are never going to sift through all of them to find the nigger.wav file.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.