[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487026959844.jpg (68KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1487026959844.jpg
68KB, 657x657px
Okay I am having some issues.

>be poor
>need money to buy my way into a nice trip that will help my academic career
>no way to get the money
>rich guy I know offers to give me the money in exchange for sex
>tell him firmly no but all other ways to get the money fail
>boyfriend sells off some family jewelry to get me just half the money
>rich guy offers again, drops sex to just a blowjob
>I am reluctant but I do it
>he filmed it and says he will send it to my boyfriend if I don't keep him happy
>now stuck having sex (including doing things I don't even do with my boyfriend) with this guy to keep my amazing boyfriend ignorant of this whole mess

I'm pissed and see no way out of this. About the only positive is that he isn't loaning me out to his friends.

Help?
>>
>>18732582

lawyer, police, sue.
>>
>>18732595
but I agreed to all this
>>
>>18732582
Tell your bf. How would you feel if your spouse hid the fact that he cheated? Rather he'd find out from you and be sure to say that he threatened you. Even if you guys break up, he won't be hurt as long as you tell him. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1501775922719.jpg (191KB, 720x720px)
1501775922719.jpg
191KB, 720x720px
>>18732582
>boyfriend sells off family jewelry to help pay your way to a trip
>you sleep with rich guy for cash

You are garbage. Your boyfriend sold off family heirlooms to help you out with something as frivolous as a school trip and you fucked a rich guy for cash AFTER he made such a caring gesture as proof that he loves you.

Not saying that he should be blackmailing you, but you have effectively become a prostitute. Refer to the police and end things with your bf. You literally don't deserve a guy so nice.
>>
>>18732582

This has got to be a troll. I really need to stop hanging our around /adv/. I can see why people here have such a low opinion of women when shit like this happens and I'd rather not start projecting this shit onto my gf.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.