[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF with other guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Theres this one guy who acts all flirty around my gf and I told her I do not like it. She said hes just being friendly. I said you should have some self respect and stop it because it also makes me uncomfortable. She said that I think she is some kind of whore and and that I shouldnt be gettingjealous of her friends. She has stopped replying to me and now idk what to do...
>>
>>18732115
Just break up with her and move on. She'll be in that guy's pants within the week and you save a week finding a girl who respects you
>>
Why would you use the words "self respect" bruh, to her he's just a friend. It makes you seem like you're accusing her of something she's not doing. You went about this the wrong way.

Just let her cool off, apologize, and reword your concern. Let her know that he makes you uncomfortable, but that you trust her. Explain what he does specifically that bothers you, and ask her to maybe just be aware of this behavior.
>>
>>18732123
Self respect was probably a bad choice. Thank you for your input (OP)
>>
>>18732115
>She said hes just being friendly

GO be friendly with some other women then
>>
A few points:
>if you trusted her, you wouldn't have a problem. It doesn't matter what his intentions are, as long as she's not interested in him, you have nothing to worry about
>following along from that, there seems to be an element of insecurity on your part involved here
>and if she's going to cheat, she'll find a way to cheat. It doesn't matter whether she has male friends or not
>>
If she had any respect for you she'd tell him to stop, the fact that she won't means she is enjoying his advances and doesn't respect your authority.

Only clueless fools and women would think there is nothing wrong here.
>>
>>18732140
>guy is flirty with your gf
>she goes with it
>just your insecurity brah
That stuff is the sure fire way for making a partner in a relationship feel uncomfortable, it's not even about cheating
>>
>>18732115
>this one guy acts all friendly
>she should stop it
famiglia, he's doing the flirting and you're doing the interpreting
either you stop him from flirting or you stop yourself from imagining things about her, in either case she's got nothing to do here
>>
>>18732115
Men are dumb when it comes to stuff like girls flirting with them but women aren't. She knows what's going on and her not responding is guilt. Dump her.

.t woman
>>
File: looooooool.jpg (44KB, 768x430px) Image search: [Google]
looooooool.jpg
44KB, 768x430px
Did you not watch Mad Men?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.