[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to smoke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502483857596.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502483857596.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
How do I smoke weed properly? Like, without looking like an underaged goof?

I have smoked a few times socially but I don't think I have the technique right. Sometimes people have laughed at the way I smoke. Apparently the way I breathe it in looks/sounds funny. And, also, sometimes I worry that I'm smoking in a way that isn't actually getting me high, like I'm not taking it in right.

The problem is that I have never smoked cigarettes in my life, and have no intention to, while I feel like most people who smoke weed were smoking tobacco for many years before moving on to weed. I had never smoked anything before trying weed, so my technique is wrong.
>>
With smoking weed, before hitting the pipe or bong or whatever just breath out and don't breath back in for 10 seconds, then inhale the smoke. That way the smoke will get into your lungs and get absorbed.

Also you'll look like a goof when smoking weed no matter what. My life has dramatically improved since I quit the devil's lettuce
>>
>>18731352
They laugh then they forget it ever happened until next time. People dont have enough time to think about you and your quirks 24/7. They're busy with their own lives.

Stop worrying.
>>
>>18731352
realize edibles are superior in nearly every way :^)
>>
There's no "wrong" way to smoke.

If you are smoking a joint or blunt, I suggest hitting it like a cigarette, but inhaling deeper. i.e. first draw smoke into your mouth, then take a deep long breath.

If you are smoking a pipe, it depends on whether or not it has a carb. With a pipe that has a carb (including bongs or bubblers), you want to first and then inhale deeply, straight into your lungs. The pipe chamber will fill with smoke. When the smoke gets too hot for you, or when the smoke is as thick as you think you can handle, release the carb to clear the pipe.

Pipes without a carb can be a little bit harsh, you can kind of take breaths through your nose as an alternative to the carb.

In all cases, try and hold your breath for 5 - 7 seconds to make sure you get the full effect.
>>
>>18731830
*first block the carb I mean

Also, many bongs have a removable stem that functions as a carb. You lift up the bowl to clear the bong.
>>
>>18731806
Personally, I don't like the high I get from edibles as much as I do smoking.
>>
>>18731830
>If you are smoking a joint or blunt, I suggest hitting it like a cigarette, but inhaling deeper.

Yeah but like I said, I've never smoked a cigarette, so this doesn't really help.

I think I'm doing it mostly right, but I'm never sure if I've properly inhaled. Plus it always burns the back of my throat. Is that normal?
>>
>>18731951

First, pull the smoke into your mouth without fully inhaling. Hold smoke in closed mouth for a second or two, then inhale smoke into lungs. Then exhale. Don't hold smoke in your lungs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.