[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1505138942103.jpg (24KB, 600x949px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505138942103.jpg
24KB, 600x949px
We were in a groupings doing a research.
Suddenly this girl held my hands, she told me to look into her eyes, which I did for 5 seconds. I can see the charm in her eyes...

She's a very friendly girl and quite cute too. How can I tell if its romantic attraction or friendliness?
>>
>>18731258
Seems pretty flirty, see how far you can get
>>
Was the research something to do with handholding or intimacy? Because if not that is a very intimate gesture and I would look into it more.

On the other hand being a woman and erg fickle by nature she could be fucking with you. Since you have given us so little information on you, her, how well you know her, what she's like, or what you're like it is impossible to say for sure
>>
>>18731277
No, it has nothing to do with that.

Well, she's a friendly girl, never had a bf. While I just got out of my shell.
>>
>>18731293
Well then she might just be friendly. Because you habe still given me no relevant information whatsoever, you have a better idea than I do whether or not this is romantic.
>>
>>18731304
We're still not that close... so I'm not quite sure yet.
>>
Thanks for the advice anyways. I'll try to ak to her
>>
>>18731258
She is testing you, did you look away?
>>
>>18731451
No I didn't
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.