[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoarders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1256924868212s.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1256924868212s.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
My mom is a major hoarder. Cat shit everywhere, if there's a clear walking path, she must've expected I was gonna come over and made a strong effort to clean up.

But, she's also super sensitive about the subject. I've talked to her about moving out of her current place, and she freezes up and wont touch the subject.

But anyway.. She has a busted water pipe, and there's no way in hell she's going to let a plumber inside of her place to come look at it, which means she's going to shut her water off and go without for an indefinite amount of time, unless I can somehow fix it.

But, I don't know shit, and I don't have tools for shit.

I haven't even seen the busted pipe, I can just hear it under the floor, of which I'd need to cut out, and replace along with the pipe.

I don't know what to do, I don't want her to suffer like this, I'd really prefer to get her in some place new, and try to stay on top of her so that she doesn't let her new place get this bad.

But, she's lived in her current home for nearly 20 years.
>>
Lol. Water needs to be shut off ASAP. You will never be able to fix it and it has probably already fucked everything up needing large scale fixing. Maybe you should put a dryer in her house, you know, a real shitty one thats all full of lint, and maybe hook it up and then halfway bury it in crap. Then youre gonna wanna run that dryer about 500 times until you see smoke. Then she has to leave, all the stuff burns down, she gets insurance dollars and gets to move into a non fucked place.
>>
Have you ever watched that TV show. Hoarders. Nothing ever gets done. Most successes are about clearing most of the garbage out. They never even get to the collections of useless stuff. They keep way too much. Anyway, the state of the houses, once all the garbage has been taken out, is usually horrendous and frankly unlivable.

The minute a water pipe starts to leak, it needs to be remedied. The house is probably beyond repair. I'd love to see some pictures of the actual hoard in question.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.