[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: heck.jpg (39KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
heck.jpg
39KB, 676x676px
18 // How to talk to girls, whenever i do i just get nervous and feel like im gonna die, pls help?
>>
Just be yourself and you'll find a girl that likes you.
>>
What to do if myself is someone that no one likes, apart from some close friends?
>>
try talking to the ones you wouldn't care about spilling spaghetti in front of. not saying to lead them on or anything, it's just to get you intro'd so you can familiarise yourself a bit and get more comfortable with it
>>
i mean, i like a girl, shes not hot or anything but she's really funny, but like i mean if people found out i like her i'd get made fun of at my H.S
>>
What to do if she's w/ her friends? it'd be weird to just go up and talk to her and just ignore her friends.
>>
>>18731061
talk to all of them. talk to her the least.
>>
>>18731061
If you're going to join in on a group activity or conversation, then yeah, you'll have to actually join the group and acknowledge them.

What's the worst that could happen, you'll make more friends than you planned?
>>
I don't think i can talk to all 4 at the same time, Should i talk to all of them but kinda focus more attention on her, or what?
>>
>>18731019
Just like talking to anyone else. Girls are just people.
>>
but people will see me talking to her and know that i like her, what if they say shit about me?
>>
>>18731088
this is why i said to start out with other girls who you don't have any interest in. the dynamics of talking to a group are the same as if it were a group of guys, or of guys and girls, or of guys girls and 56gendertards.
>>
okay, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18731019
If you ever go out to a restraunt or a store and the person working is a girl, take note of her attitude. If she looks happy and cheerful, tell some jokes that apply to the situation at hand and are easy to understand. Make them laugh and they will have a higher chance of remembering you. once you feel like they remember you and enjoy it when you come in, make some small talk, but dont take up to much of their time. That's what I do whenever I go out and it helped me a lot.
>>
>>18731095
So fucking what? Make a choice. Let a bunch of (potential, could all be in your head) assholes prevent you from doing what you want, or actually go out and do what you want.
>>
Damn i dig yall syles
>>
File: panda.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
Real shit, i'll talk to her tomorrow :3
>>
>>18731112
atta boy
>>
I'll Post a reply to the thread telling you guys pretty much what happened. :3
>>
>>18731126
Ill be waiting here cute boy. If you want we can discuss other related stuff meanwhile
>>
What happens after i talk to her? i don't have a phone so i cant get her number
>>
>>18731150
When you eventually get to that point, add her on Facebook or something
>>
>>18731150
It depends on the outcome i guess. But i highly encourage you to get a phone. She might or might not be interested in you after you talk to her, if your case was the first one you should continue doing the same, not everyday tho, if she isn't interested in you just keep on woth your life; its no big.
>>
>>18731158
Also, I wouldn't recommend going for a phone number or anything like that right away, give it a few days.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.