[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1476072403716[1].png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
1476072403716[1].png
226KB, 394x397px
I'm 21 years old and a virgin. Never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl before. I've had my flirts and talks but nothing serious.
It's a long story but I used to have really bad acne at puberty which lowered my self-esteem considerably.
Some girls still liked me even at that low part of my life but I just didn't feel comfortable with myself to get involved.

Well, the time is approaching and I'm scared shitless. She is the same age as me and she expects sex and everything.
I don't want her to know I'm a virgin and that I've never kissed someone before. I don't want to be made fun of.
Will she know that I'm a complete novice at this? Will it show?
I'm thinking I should act really drunk and tell her I have a toothache so if I'm really bad at this I can blame it on that.
I know it's not very rational but this is not really a very rational situation now, is it?

Thoughts are racing through my mind like
> "How do I kiss her?"
> "Should I use tongue or just lips?"
> "How do I apply condom?"
and I'm freaking out. I'm losing it.

I'm gonna fuck this up really bad, aren't I?
This is going to be added to a long list of things that keep me from sleeping at night, isn't it?
Should I back out?
>>
>>18730770
No. Listen anon, I know that this is very intimidating. I know that you are probably scared and that's okay, but you are not in a terrible spot you are in a WONDERFUL position. You just have to talk to the girl and tell her how you feel. it might be a little awkward for a second but I guarentee you she will help show you everything you don't know
>>
>>18730770
Don't turn into a 40 year old virgin.
>>
File: 1kvs1p[1].jpg (36KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
1kvs1p[1].jpg
36KB, 460x397px
>>18730776
So, you're saying that I HAVE to tell her? There is no way of doing this without her knowing I'm a virgin?
>>
>>18730770
If you back out though, you are 100% guaranteed to not be able to sleep at night for the next 20 years or so, right ? So looks like you have no choice. You don't need to lie about your virginity and all that, cause frankly unless she's a total bitch, she's not very likely to make fun of you for it.
>>
>>18730783
If you really don't want to tell her, don't, but your lack of experience might show anyway, so you might aswell be honest about it. One way or the other, just don't be obsessed about that.
>>
>>18730783
Yeah, because if not she's going to rush you right into full on intercourse and if that happens you wont be able to handle it on op of that you will literally come in like 30 seconds so she'll know and you'd probably die when you don't even know what a vagina is.

But if you tell her she'll go slow so you'll be more ready. All i can say is try to be sure to reciprocate at first.
>>
>>18730784
She WILL probably tell her friends and I' gonna start getting paranoid around them thinking they're making fun of me.
I don't want that to leak to my friends either. Since I lied to them that I have lost my virginity so they didn't think I'm weird or something.
>>
>>18730794
Should I masturbate the day before or even hours before I meet her so I last longer?
>>
>>18730799
Okay all your friends probably lied about loseing their virginity and while I will admit that you can go back and unlie about stuff. This is a very common thing to lie about so it's not a huge deal really.

Many girls do talk amongst their friends though, but consider this if you thought your girlfriend wasn't a virgin then found out she was would you make fun of them about that to your friends or would you brag about that to your friends?
>>
>>18730804
I would probably brag but I don't think it's the same for women.
>>
Ever since I lost my virginity to another virgin in uni, I realized "Wow, that was it? Why don't I feel different? Is it because I didn't fuck someone I actually cared about and still haven't? Maybe that's it
>>
>>18730802
No.
Also, buy two packs of condoms, practice pulling one over your dick and use the other for fucking (if you come to her with half a pack she'll wanna know what you used the other half on)
>>
>>18730807
it is
>>
>>18730831
Why do you not recommend masturbating before meeting her?
I'll probably not last at all if I don't do that...
>>
Was in a similar situation as yours a couple of months ago.
I just told her, when the moment came I made fun of myself and just went full cheeky and asked her what to do.
We had fun and we're still together, don't sweat it
>>
>>18730794
> that you will literally come in like 30 seconds
STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
I can bet my first sex will fucking last forever or I won't cum
>>
Sex is over rated
>>
>>18730770
If she cares about you she won't mind that it's your first kiss or whatever. She might even be flattered.

Just consider it a test of her character. If she's a cunt about it then you don't wanna be with her anyway
>>
>>18730804
It's pretty normal to have lost your virginity as a 21-year old, so I doubt that his friend's are lying.

I'm in the same position as OP, besides not having a girl like he does, and I'm sure that all of my male friends have had sex. Even my ugly, chubby cousin who has shaking hands and is very slow mentally seems to have gotten some sexual experience
>>
>>18730840
So what you're saying is that she will brag to her friends.

OP, if you live in a sex-positive country/culture (ie not in a lot of places in the US), don't tell her and let her tell her friends. It will be weird for sure
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.