[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I grow balls when it comes to talking to women? Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: O6RRPpd.jpg (60KB, 504x492px) Image search: [Google]
O6RRPpd.jpg
60KB, 504x492px
How do I grow balls when it comes to talking to women?

Women rarely show any interest in me, but the few times it happens I almost always blow the chance by not having balls.

Like yesterday when I ordered at a café I'm 90% sure the woman behind the counter liked me, but 3 or 4 people were sitting just behind me within hearing distance and her coworker was standing next to her. I cared too much about that to ask for her number or anything like that.

It's not very hard for me to talk to a woman when I'm alone with them, the problem is mostly if there's other people around.
>>
Slowest fucking board on 4chan.

Anyway I will try my own idea, to try to cold approach at least one woman every day.
>>
>>18730682
Kinda normal really. Sounds more like a form of social anxiety. If you feel more comfortable doing it face to face then do so.

For example if you go on a night out and there's a girl who takes interest. Try and stick with her towards then end when it gets quieter. That will give you an opportunity to just talk more and that's all you need to do. Talk.

You don't need to be direct. Simply sit near the counter or order something. Get chatting to this individual and then just say "i enjoyed talking to you, any way for us to talk some more?"

Or just go in for a few days in a row and then ask.
>>
>>18730682
Okay, first you should never assume people who are getting to be nice to you like you. That is just a terrible assumption
>>
>>18730721
you're the one that's assuming shit, dumbass
>>
>>18730711
You think this is slow? There are boards on /t/ from years ago.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.