[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove wrinkles from my face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: face_wrinkles_no_wrinkles.jpg (122KB, 892x688px) Image search: [Google]
face_wrinkles_no_wrinkles.jpg
122KB, 892x688px
Help me /adv/. I need to stop being ugly.
I am a 29yr old male and have never took any care of my skin whatsoever. And then I tried out that silly Faceapp thingy and looked at "young" version of me with basically no wrinkles (and a bit darker hair and thicker eyebrows). I fell in love. I look like 4or 5/10 now and this face would push me right to the 6 or maybe even ... well 6.5.
I have those fat people wrinkles (I am not that fat though anymore) under my nose right to the sides of my mouth, and that under the eye across middle of the cheek wrinkles, some on my forehead and short but deep right between my eyebrows.

How can I get rid of them? Creams will probably not help that much as these are too deep, I was thinking about something like Fractional skin resurfacing, Chemical peeling, PRP stem cell rejuvenation therapy, Laser skin rejuvenation...
How many times do I have to take these treatments to get wrinkle free face?
Botox and going under a knife is a no-no for me.

Any ideas? Any /adv/ice?
>>
topical tretinoin is the most effective thing for that
no matter what others would advice you it would never be effective as tretioin
stick to .025% of it though, because studies prove there is barely a difference between it and higher doses when it comes to the benefits. only the irritations become significantly worse with higher doses and you shouldn't underestimate those. not to mention that your face starts to look very artificial and smooth like plastic with higher doses as well. trust me on this you faggot, .025% tretinoin is the best you can get.
>>
>>18730593
>Any ideas? Any /adv/ice?

Yeah. Grow some balls. Nobody gives a shit about your wrinkles except yourself.
>>
>>18730891
>except yourself.
And? Was that supposed to be an argument?
>>
>>18730788
>tretinoin
This anon is right, Any retinol based cream will also work.
Just make sure you stay away from the sunlight when you put it on as it will cause even more wrinkles.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.