[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with brothels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8947.jpg (27KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8947.jpg
27KB, 288x512px
What's your experience with brothels?
>>
It might vary for you based on where you live but I can offer my experience.

You get what you pay for in that more attractive women are rarely found in the cheaper brothels but also in that anything other than just a bit of oral followed by straight vaginal sex will usually cost extra. Depending on how they handle how you choose your girl, it can be a little awkward.

For the love of god wear a condom, some places might give you the option to take it off and if they do then you definitely need one.
>>
>>18730510
Been to a few different brothels. Not proud of it, but offering my exp.

U go in, see whos available (usually they come in and meet you 1 by 1 in a small waiting room), then the owner of the brothel asks you if you want to see anyone. If you do, then you pay at the counter the whole fee (lets say 1/2 hour for $130AU). Its 50/50 split between the girl and the house. Condom is mandatory and girls go through checks every week (as per our state law, dont know about your area). $130 gives you standard service (ie. massage, oral and PIV sex). Anything outside of this you usually ask the woman and it is up to her if she wants to do it and how much she wants to charge.

Thats basically it. I haven't asked for any extras ever, except extra time with 1 or 2 girls that I liked a lot.

Nothing overly special, just basically sex for cash - so your not missing much.
>>
>>18730607
Like this in Nevada.
but, More expensive.
Some guys go through all the trouble of saving money, getting there and then getting cold feet because muh Morales.

Don't be that guy. If you have the money, If you have the want, go there and get what you want.
>>
Not really brother, but communal flat where girls were meeting clients. It was very nice, clean flat. Went 2 times, the whore closer to her 50 was better lat than 30.

Also I don't know why I did that, I really don't. I could find a girl in the disco if I really tried, did it before. Also I have gf of nearly 3 years and talks about marriage are more and more serious. She is good girl even though lately I don't see much with her face2face.

...I...Idk. Maybe it was to try how it is to but another person. I don't understand myself, I was always against prostitution and found it disgusting and enabling pathologic behavior. Maybe I want to mix myself with dirt? I think I need psychologist.
>>
>>18730690

Also fuck mobile and autocorrect function:

*brothel
**lay
***to buy
****I feel the need to mix myself
>>
>>18730510
They are fucking awesome!
I get 2 Girls for an hour, $250.
Must wear conform.
I fuck the shit outta one while the other fucks me in the arse with a strapon or rims me.
Sometimes I roleplayveith them and pretend I'm a criminal caught bevtwo female police they rough me up and tape me.

Whores are GREAT for roleplay.
If you ever raise roleplay with them and they sneer or recoil the place is shit and never go back.
>>
>>18730510
I've been in good and bad brothels, but the pro of going to them is same, the girls will put out with little to no bullshit the only cons I would list are overpriced drinks and room services. Condom are a must, even in the "clean" ones where they'll do bareback services. Sometimes there's one who can guarantee their girls are STD free, but better safe than worry about shit.

Experience in good brothels are pretty good, we laugh, party, and sex are better since they're more eager to please. Experience in bad brothel are often with girls who might be not really used to their job yet or some shit then they'll ruin the mood with being a party-pooper.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.