[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not dropping spaghetti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tinder-810x607.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-810x607.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Hello guys.
Shy ENTJ here.
I would love some personnalized meeting, in order not to drop my spaghettis at my first tinder meeting.
Some context, I am a pretty busy engineering student who doesn't have much time. I downloaded Tinder, got some good matches during the week and texted 5 of them yesterday.
1) The only one who responded is one who matched 30 min before I texted. Is there such a thing as texting too late? (3-4 days after matching I think, too busy during the week)

I had no bio too work with so I we just exchanged some gifs and puns based on her profile. She proposed to meet at the bar today.
Now comes my real interrogation. In my life, I only dated a girl when I was 5 years younger and we knew each ofter from High school, so we had a lot of time to discuss and to do activities when our friends were around before taking thnigs any further. And we were both kinda retard about dating.

This time, I don't have any cues about who she is and what she wants. There won't be any friends around to re initiate the discussion if it slows down or to choose what we discuss about. I have litterally no idea about how should I go about our meeting.

What I would like is discover things about her to know if she is either dating, fwb or friends material.
2) How should I go about our meeting? I want it not to be boring but at the same time I know nothing about her and would love to know more before choosing what I want out of our meeting. Any advice to have fun and make thnigs go further?

Btw, being a shy ENTJ, it takes quite some energy to overcome my shyness when I don't know some people but after that, I am the kind of guy to be liked by most people.

I would appreciate every bit of help I could receive from experienced daters. Thanks for your time

#TLDR: Meeting a girl out of tinder I know nothing about and who proposed to go the bar today. How should I go about it to keep it fun and, at the same time, learn about her?
>>
>>18730468
>Shy ENTJ
>>
Thanks for the cancer
>>
>>18730468
>Shy ENTJ
You're now aware that the E stands for extroverted, and that extroverted literally means outgoing and socially confident. You type like an INTJ because of how much doubt you're putting on yourself about this meeting. JUST BE YOURSELF FAGGOT, don't be afraid to lose because you're better off being genuine than trying to over-curate the "perfect meeting". If you can't resonate over conversations, then you're not gonna resonate on anything else
>>
>>18730704
You don't know what extroverted means. Extroverted is someone who wants to be confident. Introverted is someone who doesn't. Introverts like being in their shell, unlike extroverts who want to learn to social
>>
>>18730720
>Extroverted is someone who wants to be confident. Introverted is someone who doesn'

Umm.... both introverts and extroverts can be 'confident'

extraverts gain energy by socializing
introverts gain energy by being alone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.