[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend being sketchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7554.jpg (56KB, 750x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7554.jpg
56KB, 750x660px
Alright, so I've been dating this dude for 2 months now. Everything was great, he was sweet and loving and would say lots of nice things to me. Lately he's been rather distant, he's been mean lately and it's starting to hurt. I have very bad anxiety but I never had an anxiety attack to him. Most I do is text him when I'm starting to calm down to let him know I'm okay. I think he may be upset because a few days ago I had an anxiety attack because I was without power for 5 days after irma and it was extremely hot in my home. I told him i wanted to isolate myself for a bit from everyone because I felt like I was an irratable person. But I later explained to him that I didn't mean it and said it out of my insecurities.

Tonight he asked me to come to his place to spend the night. I told him no because it was midnight and I have work at 9am. He told me I wouldn't be able to see him for maybe 2 weeks because of school and I told him we could figure something out. I told him goodnight and later checked back at the conversation to see he stopped sharing his location with me. I asked him why and he said it was an accident because he was clearing conversations. Now I told him it's okay if he doesn't want me to see his location. I really don't care. But it's giving me this gut feeling he's about to break up with me. Maybe I'm being irrational because I do get anxious over little things. But should I ask him if he's been thinking about ending things? I'm sure he may feel trapped due to my anxiousness. But it's only been 2 months.
>>
>>18730459
Do you act "friendly" with other guys. I know personally the only time I start acting distant is when I think my girl is cheating and I want to lessen the hurt in case I find it to be so.

I'm guessing obviously since you care enough to write this your not cheating, but if your being distant or acting shady (without meaning to) with another guy, he might be getting nervous.

Anyway just my 2 cents, hope things work out OP.
>>
>>18730459
He just wasn't right for your soul. I'm on LSD but I can tell you that the winds of love aren't breezing on your heart like a lovely gaze from the goddess titties of euphoric bliss and the blessing of GOD...just didn't Come today. You must belieive the men of Europe..shit wut..I mean you must be better to yourself and don't date jerks!311. I'm SUCH a white gurrrurlrl.
>>
>>18730485

No, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>18730478
I'm not cheating but one thing that bothers him is when he grabs my phone out of my hand I kinda panic and try to snatch it back. He has a finger print and everything. I told him that I act that way because a few years ago my ex smashed my phone into pieces because he was mad at me for using my phone. I told him he's allowed to go through my phone if he felt the need to because I have nothing to hide.

>>18730485
Aww thank you anon. You are sweet. I don't like that's he's been acting like a jerk. He says I can handle it but it has gone overboard.
>>
>>18730488
Well aren't you a sad white knight virgin tryna get in OP's panties, calling me re'tarded. You just behave yourself kid.
>>18730490
Nope, only you decide what you can handle. You just stay strong friend.
>>
>>18730490
yea kinda figured, he just sounds jelly anon.

Kinda spot the signs since Im that way myself, first girl I ever fell in love with cheated on me after 4 years so now I doubt every girl Im ever with.

Anyway if you have thought about it and decided he is worth being with, make him feel special, like he is the only guy in the world you want to be around. If he doesn't respond in kind then dump him, he is an ass.

Otherwise if you thought about it and dont care leave him, easy enough.
>>
>>18730493

I don't want in anyone's soggy, used panties, thanks. I just think you're a trainwreck of random mumbling.

>add ' between re and tarded to accentuate that the tardation already began, now it's back in full swing
>>
To be completely honest you're in no position to be in a relationship right now. It's not your fault you have anxiety issues, but it's clearly taking a toll. It's exhausting to deal with someone that constantly has mental issues like that.

Fix yourself first.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.