[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be more compatible sexually?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1505066246033.jpg (51KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1505066246033.jpg
51KB, 500x669px
Hi /adv/!
So recently i've met a really sweet, great guy.
I happen to be into BSDM stuff, aka being submissive (but not too hardcore, i'm honestly a n00b and didn't even know what it was till i met this guy).
Basically this guy is 2 years older than me and calls himself a dom. But, the thing is, he is insanely nice. To the point where it doesn't feel "dom" enough.
He has a hard time calling me a dirty lil slut and spanking me and shit like that cause he feels bad but im a degenerate and i like that shit soooo :/

I've tried explaining this to him and he has said that he could, but he would have to stop and focus really hard and he wouldn't be having that much fun. And sex is about both of us so I wouldn't like that.

Outside of sex he is a wonderful perfect boyfriend, is it rude of me to not be happy?
>>
bump pls?
>>
>>18730458
This is the kind of problem I want to have.
>>
>>18730458

Copypasta bait.

>is it rude that I can't have sex without acting like/being/feeling like a slut?

Kind of.
>>
>>18730486
I can, it's just long term vanilla seems boring. I don't need to be called a slut, it's just stuff like spanking and teasing turns me on. Is it worth breaking it off if you aren't sexually compatible?
>>
>>18730483
why? It's honestly really frustrating cause I want sex to be good for both of us not one or the other
>>
>>18730497
lol just keep at it OP, I think eventually he will learn.

I was raised christian catholic my whole life so sheltered, but literally EVERY girl Iv been with wants to be spanked (lierally 12 out of 12 girls Iv been with, pretty sure this is all females at this point) and even I can do that much, dont know where you found this guy that he wont even go that far.

Anyway hope everything works out for you, tell your BF to man the fuck up and slap that ass.
>>
>>18730500
>why?
because I wanna have sex

In any case, if you really want him to call you a dirty slut during sex, I cannot think of a better way than convincing him to do it. If he continues to do it for a month or so then he will begin to find it arousing.
Maybe explain to him in precise terms why you like to be called a slut, then he will find it arousing if only for the reason that you find it arousing.
>>
I'm a bit like him as in I hold back with the dirty talk and dom behaviour. For me it's due to my lack of self confidence and insecurities. I always over think my actions instead of going with the moment. Maybe he is the same. I love making my girlfriend degrade herself or act like a slut it's just I can't get over myself..
>>
>>18730458
The essence of BDSM is not cruelty but role-playing. It is because you both know this is just a game you play for the erotic excitement and not the "real you" that you can freely enjoy it.

Because he likes you and thinks highly of you, he is uncomfortable with insulting or degrading you.

Explain to him (and to yourself) that he is not expressing his true feelings when he insults or spanks you. but acting, playing the role of the dom for the fun of it for both of you. In that way it is not terribly different from "I'll be the naughty nurse and you be the patient"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.