[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my best friend told me she wanted to kill herself after a bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: just....jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
just....jpg
36KB, 482x427px
I was comforting her like thru out the night and was about to drive a couple hours to make sure she was ok.

Holy shit I felt so useless like i didnt know what to say to make her feel better, i just told her about times when I felt like a loser and wanted to end it all too. And I told her about how being high and drinking will make you feel extra dumb and extra emotional over silly things and that when shes sober the next day shed do much better

The phone cut off unexpectedly and when I called it went straight to answering machine instead of dialing so im assuming the phone just died. I just told her to be safe and that I love her so much, like more than she knows. I mean I hope she took that correctly, I really do love her but I don't want her to think im just trying to date her shes so much more than that to me

Im not too worried about her killing herself now because she told me she cut herself and its made her "come down" or whatever and now she doesnt feel like ending it all (she said this all a bit before the phone cut off, and Id gotten her to laugh a couple times by telling her about times we had together in the past)

1/2
>>
>>18730400

Wtf was I supposed to do? I seriously felt like a retard I was just sitting there going "No.. no youre fine... no... dont say that... no... i care about you... no really I care about you..." like I didn't know how else to do it. And OH MY FUCKING GOD I can't be sincere EVER. Im like so afraid to just tell her that I love her so much on the phone, I just said that I cared about her. I feel like I couldve been more SINCERE. its something ive always struggled with. Like I used to even be afraid to tell the cashiers to have a good day back, when they would say "Have a good day!" Like REALLY, I was aftaid to just say 'Yeah, you too!" because I was afraid they would think im lying and I hate them. But now ive gotten over that but I still cant tell her 100% with words how much she means to me. I did end up saying it, but over snapchat text not on the phone before it cut off.
>>
>>18730400
>high
>drunk
>out, presumably partying
You should have let her go through with it, what a waste of space.
>>
File: seriously.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>18730415

kys you nerd not everyone who goes out is a bad person she was just trying to have fun like every college age person
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.