[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Single people ask taken people anything and vice versa.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Let's try something new.
>>
File: 1481668668216.jpg (53KB, 298x356px) Image search: [Google]
1481668668216.jpg
53KB, 298x356px
>falling for the vaginal jew
>>
I have nothing to ask taken people, and no one who is taken is going to be asking the questions, or at least in the minority

any time I ever see a couple, or a girl wearing an engagement ring, I think of how fucking middle class and affluent and easy their life is. and it's true. or a guy wearing a ring. they're always the same sort of milquetoast middle class reddit-browsing life casual, normie as fuck I hate them. And I have to wear a mask and be polite/professsional. engaged couples are so fucking annoying to be around.
>>
>>18730297
What do you think when you see a couple who is clearly white trash then?
>>
oh, you're interested in my opinion? well I'll be damned.

I think less of it. But if there's a whale involved, I think man I wish she would take a single hour out of her day and hit the fucking gym.

other times I'm kind of pissed off. I'm like how is that possible? It seems uncommon because poorer people often don't get together. I don't see it too often desu.
>>
>>18730313
>But if there's a whale involved, I think man I wish she would take a single hour out of her day and hit the fucking gym.
And what if the guy is huge? Or both are hamplanets?

>It seems uncommon because poorer people often don't get together. I don't see it too often desu.
Lower class people tend to have more children. Where do you think these kids come from? It's not all one night stands
>>
So I've been trying to find a girl to start a relationship with but every promising girl I talk to is typically super interested but my conversation topics fizzle out after around week or two of texting because I feel like I've run out of things to talk about. I don't want to cross any boundaries that are too deep for fear of scaring them off. So my question is, even if I did get into a relationship with someone how do you keep finding conversation topics with them for long amounts of time.
>>
>>18730287
Why would taken people need the advice of single people?
>>
>>18730287
>be me
>go hang out with my friend and two girls
>he knows them, I don't
>one of the girls, a legit 9.5/10, starts a convo with me
>her phone rings while she's talking, but tells her friend to answer it for her because she's talking to me
>my friend and the other girl go walk around
>girl keeps talking to me and telling me stories
>multiple lingering touches
>puts her hand flat on my chest
>no more than a foot away from each other the whole time
>convo lasts a good 15-20 minutes until the other girl and my friend get back from walking around
>we also shared a cigar with each other
Should I pursue her or not? I'm socially anxious, pretty awkward, and kinda overweight. However, I have a decent facial structure and would probably be pretty attractive if I lost weight. I don't have much experience talking or flirting with girls, so I don't know how to interpret these signals. Based on what I said, does it seem like she's interested in me?
>>
File: you.jpg (296KB, 670x510px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
296KB, 670x510px
>>18730297
>>
>>18730334
People love talking about themselves, so ask them about shit they like and try to take part in it somehow. Not hyper creepy level but you know what I mean.

I was with a girl who liked DnD. It was boring as shit to me but I stuck through it for a while.
>>
>>18730417
Invite her for lunch. Go for it
>>
>>18730417
It obviously seems like she's interested. The only way you can truly find out is by asking her out.
>>
>>18730287
Let me fix that image for you!
>>
>>18730417

You're overthinking it. Just ask her out if you like her.
Also your weight, facial structure and whatever other physical shit you're worried about matter less than you think to most women.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.