[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a long distant relationship with someone for 4 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170903_024304494.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_024304494.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
I have a long distant relationship with someone for 4 months and our next step is to live with each other to make it work. I'm having doubts because we already had our ups and downs. I love her but don't know if it's a smart move to move in with someone unless your going to get married with the person.
>>
>>18730149
going from a LDR to moving in together? Get fukd?
>>
>>18730149
This is how you find out if this other person is someone you want to marry. Make relationship mistakes before you settle down for the long term.

This will help you build maturity, gain experience and ultimately become a better partner once you do settle down.

Beware LDR conducted online is very hard to turn into a regular relationship under the same roof. No more spending hours sending messages and cruising websites or posting on reddit, Insta, 4chan, farcebook. Real people require real interaction. You can't just eat, fuck and retreat to you own space every day.
>>
>>18730327
Well we we're with each other 4 months before it turn long distance. I ended up moving to another state and we still ended up keeping in touch.she came down two times and I went down to her place two times since being long distance. We've known each other a total of 8 me months now. I would probably have to pay decent portion of rent before she got a job and up and rolling.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.