[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am making more money than I've ever made in the past,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (1MB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1MB, 1344x2240px
I am making more money than I've ever made in the past, and I'm in better shape than I've ever been. I've gone to therapists and gotten antidepressants to deal with my self loathing. I've come out of my anti social shell at least half way, and am comfortable talking to new people. I've been in a few relationships, none lasting more than a few months. I've had sex a few times, but only with a couple women.

My self defeating fear with trying to find love is that I don't think anyone could ever really find me physically appealing. I'm a burly dude who's hairy as fuck, I'm balding enough that I've gone with the shave my head and grow a beard approach. I don't think I'm ugly or really fat or anything, I just feel like everyone I've hooked up with was just settling for me, and nobody could ever feel any lustful desire toward me.

I'm tempted to go to a gay bar fishing for compliments just because I know bears are a thing that some gay dudes go for.
>>
>>18730032

My mother would love you. There are a subsection of girls who like men who are just big, cuddly bears.
>>
Yes I'm sure faggots love fat men with loose skin
>>
>>18730043
Oh I forgot tits too
>>
>is not bear mode....

ill level with you. im fatter and probably make considerably less. and I can find women. it's all about being able to talk to women, getting to know them. i fell into half my relationships. most likely you're approach is wrong, are you viewing it as a lasting relationship or let's fuck and see where it goes? also what type of woman are you going after? successful and beautiful? or homely and accepting.

i was depressed for years, still am for the most part.
>>
Gays go for anything, it's hardly a compliment when they do. To be brutally honest, it's not really your looks, but you're at an age where women your age no longer attract Chad and they can't go to clubs anymore. So yes they are "settling"
>>
>>18730046

My approach doesn't really exist. I've tried online dating a bit, met a girl on OkCupid that I dated for a few months that I ended up breaking up with because I had a hard time going from years of bachelorhood to a relationship with someone who wanted to spend every day together, and who made me feel more insecure rather than less with backhanded compliments, and other issues.

Mostly I got an occasional date that went nowhere. More than that I would attempt to start a conversation about something from their profile, a cheesy pickup line, or a compliment that I hoped wasn't creepy.

I almost only do online dating site attempts to pick up women, because I have no idea how else to meet single people, and I don't want to come off as a creep to anyone.
>>
>>18730042
Reporting in. I love fat hairy guys. My boyfriend is one. I just hate how his sex drive is lower than mine.
>>
>>18730032
JM?
>>
Lose another 40lbs and you're a dead ringer for me. I'm pretty popular with girls, to the extent that I don't really ever have to worry about whether I'm handsome or not anymore. A girl affectionately called me "man shaped" recently.

I was 240lbs at my heaviest, after I got the weight off, the answer to "can anyone love me, physically" turned out to be an emphatic yes.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>18730032
Sex is about how you look, but love is not.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.