[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suing Chinese Doctors for Malpractice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (146KB, 493x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 493x767px
Long story short, my son got sick when we were out abroad to China. (Visiting a friend.) TCM doctors mixed medicines and gave him a cocktail of them. When we flew back home, we saw that he had a speech impediment. Went to our family doctor. Possible that he was poisoned by the traditional Chinese medicine (found out that some of them contained heavy metals) /harmed by the mixture of meds. Is it possible to sue for malpractice? It was two different doctors. (Pic unrelated.)
>>
>>18729973
Chinese doctors are fucking incompetent with most things. Plus why the fuck would you even consider Chinese medicine ? Ask for a referral to a neurologist.
>>
>>18730061
Friend pushed me to them. My fault to accept. Yeah, I'm considering one. I suspect that my son is depressed so I might seek out a psych. Not sure though. Thanks anon. Fucking China.
>>
I'm fucking Chinese and I wouldn't let those quacks anywhere near me, your friend is a fucking idiot and shouldn't be your friend anymore. You're also retarded for letting them push you into it.
>>
You want to sue across international borders, in the Chinese legal system? You should see those doctors about something you can take for good luck, because you're going to need it.
>>
>>18729973

You're probably fucked. Never should have trusted those slanty eyed fucks with your kid.

The Japanese maybe, but not the fucking Chinese. Those people have 0 respect for human life.

Talk to a lawyer with international experience...
>>
Chinese courts don't even give a fuck about Chinese living there. You don't have a chance, sorry lad.
>>
>>18730061
What you may not realise is a medical degree in China is not the same as a medical degree indevelpped western countries.

A paediatrician in China is a lowly held medical career and poorly paid, same as General Practice is seen as a public service rather than a highly skilled career path.

Medicine in China is a mix of the competent to terribly incompetent because a lot of degrees are awarded to children of party members because of who they are and not how good they are. Plus being a westerner in China means they treat you as a nuisance unless you go to an ex-pat medical clinic.
>>
>>18729973
I feel like China can't allow people to mass panic so they don't exactly... self genocide but they don't exactly care if people die. There's too much damn people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.