[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so another anon told me to get womens attention, you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Ok so another anon told me to get womens attention, you have to ignore them and pretend you aren't interested. I came back because there is a disturbing amount of truth to this for which I cannot comprehend.

Literally got attention from every single woman around me by completely ignoring them and pretending I wasn't interested. They kept getting next to me and staring at me.

This is in complete opposite to last week where every single woman I would look at and smile or be interested in would 100% ignore me like I was harassing them for being interested.

Due to this I am very confused and would like some insight as to why not wanting someone all the sudden makes me attractive.

I can't see a relationship based on that premise going very well
>>
You're imagining things.

The point of the advice is to avoid being a clingy, whiney, needy or entitled faggot.

Nobody ever said not being assertive or flirty is a good idea at all, because generally guys who are this way make more connections, and girls respect men who play a fair game without trying to hide their intentions.
>>
>>18729886
>The point of the advice is to avoid being a clingy, whiney, needy or entitled faggot.

So because i'm interested in these girls, to you i'm all of those negative things? How?
>>
>>18729886
>and girls respect men who play a fair game without trying to hide their intentions.

I'm literally hiding my attraction to them and they respond to me more, how does what you're saying make any sense?

sorry im slow
>>
>>18729865
this only works on women < 30 years of age
>>
>>18729909

how so?
>>
>>18729865
As a girl when a guy does that I take it as a sign that he isn't really interested in starting a relationship with me anyway and I slowly detach myself and will eventually cut you out of my life cause there are other guys who are mature enough not to try this stupid mind tricks. Could be just me tho.
>>
File: 1504733420536.png (781KB, 899x601px) Image search: [Google]
1504733420536.png
781KB, 899x601px
Women (some men too) seek constant validation.
>>
>>18730954
It was supposed to be with this image.
>>
it's only initially for the approach to get mutual interest established, the whole relationship doesn't get based on it. to borrow audio equipment terminology: as the fader from interested to committed moves up, the fader from full on ignoring to just not being a doormat (e.g. not giving her what she wants all the time) should be getting moved with it. if you keep it up too long you run into what's described by >>18730947 and derp the whole thing.

can safely disregard >>18729886 btw. there's an astounding number of...mm i'mma call em bitter old whores (or bitter old whores-to-be, for those who aren't there quite yet) who haunt this board and get buttmad af over anything that tickles at certain insecurities

>Due to this I am very confused and would like some insight as to why not wanting someone all the sudden makes me attractive.
simple psychology behind it is all. you get used to dudes showing an interest, even if only a passing one. when not even that much happens, it's pretty conspicuous and we subconsciously take notice of it, grow curious as to why, and feel an urge to go investigate. on some level some part of it is def an ego reassurance type thing. that's probably the bit that drives us to investigate. what sparks it all off before that though is simply the vague unexpected sense of "huh. weird. something seems out of place..."
>>
>>18729865

People are like this in general. Its an ego bruise. They think you dont like them and it hurts their feelings and they need your validation.

It works so well on women because theyre getting approached left right and center on a constant basis. If they were largely left alone, giving them attention would work just fine.

But because of the creeps faggots and morons who took a pass at them before you came along, they group you in with them. But if you ignore them youre distinguishing yourself as not a creep, piquing their curiosity, and as i said, hurting their ego and causing them to seek your affirmation.
>>
>>18731033
If i wasnt clear, ill say it again. This is a universal quality. Male and female. Look how many men on these boards cry about the girls who dont give them the time of day.

Its just women have that added factor of the sea of self labelled PUAs day in and day out. So if you arent giving them attention, you sure as hell stand out.
>>
>>18730947
shut up you robot
>>
>>18730947
>cause there are other guys who are mature enough not to try this stupid mind tricks

Do you not realize by ignoring me when i'm interested and only paying attention when I ignore them

is a stupid mind trick

how can you be so naive?
>>
>>18729899
You probably show your attraction in an unattractive way, like trying too hard to impress them.
>>
>>18731294
>, like trying too hard to impress them.

I catch them by the eyes and smile, that's it. I walk away as soon as they give me that look of "ulgh, why do you exist"

what do you consider trying too hard?
>>
>>18731301
Trying to impress a woman at all is trying too hard because it shows you're desperate to please her and get her attention.
>>
>>18731323
>Trying to impress a woman at all is trying too hard because it shows you're desperate to please her and get her attention.

I should be ashamed for even liking a woman? What are you talking about?
>>
>>18731012
tl;dr: fish are not aware of water
>>
>>18731357
Guy is just projecting. Probably should at least confirm how you are trying to get attention from girls before assuming and making himself look stupid.
>>
File: 1501806975422.png (382KB, 569x639px) Image search: [Google]
1501806975422.png
382KB, 569x639px
>People tell me I need to look disinterested in women in order for them to be attracted to me
>I NEVER show interest in women because I'm too scared to do so
>They still aren't attracted to me

What is this fucking logic?
>>
>>18731980
You're just ugly
>>
>>18732001
I'm not ugly. I know you won't believe me, but I'm not ugly, so just assume that I'm not.

What other reasons would girls have for not being romantically/sexually attracted me other than physical appearance? I've done everything I can to improve myself physically. Literally everything.
>>
>>18731980
>I NEVER show interest in women because I'm too scared to do so

I literally said in the post that when I did show interest they ignored me, why didn't you read the whole thing?
>>
>>18731980

oh you were complaining about yourself

continue
>>
>>18732009
Are you misunderstanding me?

I'm following your advice. I don't show interest in women. Because doing so scares me.

I actively do everything I can to make it seem like I am not interested in women. Because I'm scared that if they discover I'm interested, they'll reject me.

In any case, looking disinterested doesn't do me any favours. Women don't appear to be romantically/sexually attracted to me no matter how much interest I show.
>>
>>18732006
>Literally everything.
you probably did shit that gave you a bad reputation
>>
>>18732038
What do you mean?
>>
>>18732044
depends on what you meant by "literally everything"

since I assume the worst out of everyone I'm think you are doing something rapey
>>
>>18732052
>depends on what you meant by "literally everything"

Everything that people say when they give advice to guys who are failing with women.

When I was 16 I cleaned up my hygiene, got knowledgeable about fashion trends and bought nice clothes, started getting better haircuts, lost the chubbiness that I had in my teens, started getting in better shape. I also learned that I can grow a great beard so sometimes I keep nicely trimmed facial hair that I have received a fair few compliments for.

I'm now 21. I've spent 5 years perfecting my appearance as best as I can. Whatever's wrong with me isn't to do with how I look.

>I'm think you are doing something rapey

Literally what? I'd be astonished if people thought this. I'm very conscious of my reputation and I have very close male friends who I would make sure filled me in on any bad words that were being said about me.

I mean, I just don't know. I've never done anything that could be construed as "rapey". I don't even talk to women outside of normal, social settings. I haven't asked a girl on a date since I was 16. I've never made a move physically on a girl. How could I be rapey?
>>
>>18732067
>Literally what? I'd be astonished if people thought this. I'm very conscious of my reputation and I have very close male friends who I would make sure filled me in on any bad words that were being said about me.

so you have a spy network?
ok "stalky" then
>>
>>18732074
No, I don't have a fucking spy network. You're deliberately misinterpreting my words.

All I meant was that I have friends who are close enough that I'm sure they would tell me if some goons were walking around referring to me as a "rapey/stalky guy".
>>
>>18732067
>>18732074
also the advice the guys give is probably garbage.
>>
>>18732088
What/whose advice should I listen to then?

How can I get girls if I'm 21 years old, never had sex, never kissed, never been on even one date, and I've already followed every piece of advice regarding my physical appearance?

What do I do?
>>
>>18732092
Don't listen to anyone's advice.
love game is all about trial and error. Make hypothesis, test hypothesis, study results and repeat until you get someone.
>>
>>18732074
>so you have a spy network?
>ok "stalky" then

This would mean every girl that gossips is stalky
>>
>>18731980
we can smell fear.

laughter is the correct response to that. this should not intimidate you. what we do or might do or might not do should not matter to you one way or the other, because why tf would it?
>deliberately not giving us your attention does jack squat if we already had it before you ever walked in the door
>>
>>18732116
>we can smell fear.

Have you ever considered it might be your own fear you're smelling which causes you to ignore men?
>>
>>18732116
>because why tf would it?

Because, let's be honest, as a 21 year old kissless dateless virgin I evidently have some deep issues with women and "just don't worry bro haha" isn't a viable solution.

I'm scared of women. Women scare me. I can't talk to a woman without feeling like she is spending every waking second judging me and evaluating my worth as a man.
>>
>>18732116
>>deliberately not giving us your attention does jack squat if we already had it before you ever walked in the door

So just merely knowing you can have someones attention, even if in reality you might not, still gives you some type of confidence that allows you to ignore everyone?

I dunno this all sounds really shitty
>>
>>18732116
>we can smell fear

Sociopath much?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.