[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a perdicument. Met a chick from a few years ago, knew her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2868.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2868.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
Got a perdicument.

Met a chick from a few years ago, knew her somewhat as a child never really hung out too much.

Fast forward a few years later, I text you one day, having fun and catching up. She decides a few months later to visit me all the way from a few states.
>uhh ok
Talk with her, she's kinda pretty and I don't mind her, just socially awkward around me. She leaves and moves again.
Text her every few days after about life and stuff, start flirting with her having fun. Nothing serious, just telling her some personal stuff I like and getting to know her better.
>months and months of random exiting every few weeks and I decide to ignore her every now and then
Finds out she wants me to move to her and possibly start a family. Fucking creepy as hell.

I know it's my fault for "leading" her but she lives in a small town, very socially awkward but likes me a lot. I could never ever see myself with her. Just texted her today
> I think we should move on and keep being friends
>she's pissed and "hurt" and tells me how bad I am but that she still loves me
>sends me tons of random letters expressing how much she loves me
>never admitted to loving her, we barely talk and I haven't seen her in person since she left my home.

What the fuck is wrong with me? About to block her on everything.
>>
Also she's a very big "Christian" and wants me to love god and her, and that god "spoke" to her about a few personal things I told her..
>>
Pathetic bump
>>
>>18729805
I think you already figured it out. You can't give her what she wants. It's not a healthy situation for either of you. So make that clear to her, so there can be no doubt, and then stop talking.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.