[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be sad after long term break up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1501537099795.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501537099795.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
Recently broke up with long time GF. It feels boys. So what can i do to take my mind of the shit or anything. Not to many friends or at-least ones that hangout with me. Feels so empty inside video games used to be my outing but they feel like shit and cant even play for more then 5 minutes any thoughts. Also to young to drink so that blows cock.
>>
That's just kind of what happens after meaningful relationships end.

First it'll hurt like hell, and you might not be able to function normally. So fuck it, embrace it. Order some crappy food, watch some Netflix, distract yourself in a passive way.

After that, distract yourself with positive stuff. Put energy into work, physical improvement, whatever you think is important.

Beyond that, it takes time. And putting new, positive things in to your life.

(PS: Drinking by yourself is just going to make you feel shittier, so fuck that anyway)
>>
>>18729424
Thanks anon just alot of free time i am only in class for around an hour a day 4 days a week and have no job so lots of free time for feels. I have this weird feeling its not sadness i dont think its just this pit in my stomach like a rock or something like nervousness or something i do not understand it just this empty stomach feeling that i can shake when i get to thinking about it. sometimes anger but rare just that feeling i cant leave behind maybe i am just apathetic as i haven't cried about it or anything but i do know for sure i miss her.
>>
>>18729448
Most people suck at emotions because we like to hide them most of the time. Try full on fucking crying like a newborn baby. You might feel relieved.
>>
>>18729410
Honest question, who do you think you're making these threads for? Its certainly not me anymore.
>>
>>18729453
Yeah ive tried all kinds of things to trigger it i cant i am only able to do that like once a year or so. Just feel so empty i cant even find anything online to entertain myself everything is just like bleh. How long is this shit going to last its been 6 days. Still feels
>>
>>18729456
Think you got the wrong dude.
>>
>>18729463
Nah, it's you. And this is me. What's up!!!! lol
>>
>>18729469
Sorry anon good try tho
>>
>>18729469
Hi there, stealing your conversation. So I heard you're recently single. Wanna hook up?
>>
>>18729458
6 days is nothing. If you really feel like shit just turn that negative energy into resent. Better yourself to get above her level and you'll be set
>>
>>18729536
Hell no. Resentment turns normal dudes into niceguys. Deal with your shit in a healthy way
>>
>>18729410
>Also to young to drink so that blows cock.
This is the best part of your post. Very lucky that you don't have a deathspiral available to you.

>So what can i do to take my mind of the shit or anything.
Nothing.

>Feels so empty inside video games used to be my outing but they feel like shit and cant even play for more then 5 minutes any thoughts.
You made a space for her, anon, and now there's a hole there. You can't fill it up. Don't try. If you're too young to drink you're too young to easily hear the wisdom I'd give a 25 year-old: you had a life before her, you just need to remember it.
>>
>>18729458
Find a therapist. Work at McDonald's or do some temp work if you have to in order to afford it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.