[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving On

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gJAMy.png (259KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
gJAMy.png
259KB, 256x256px
I got a story to tell, so any anon willing to read and post advice or support would be great.

>early summer, qt girl at work breaks up with bf
>had a crush on her for 3 years
>comfort her during work
>she thanks me
>invite her to my 21st
>we partner up in trivia, and hold hands at the bar
>2 weeks later she invites me for lunch
>she talks about her ex, and I open up about my past
>next date, at a ramen shop, I get a stressful email, and she comforts me
>really like her now
>invite her over, we watch a movie and play vidya, she fiddles with her fingers and brings up her ex
>Dont think shes ready so I dont even move on
>She comes over one more time, talks about her ex again, and we get really close.
>I cant move because I know shes not over her ex, and Im not ready to be left
>says she will text me about next hangout session
>text her before I go back to school, no response
>text her again, no response
>friend at work, shows me her story on snapchat
>im softblocked from snapchat
>left confused and hurt
Why'd she go? Why did she just ghost me? its been 4 weeks, and I feel like I need closure, Im still really hurt by it. Whyd she just disappear, why couldnt she just tell me it wasnt working out. Now im stuck here, feeling like a creep. I never did anything to hurt her, I dont even want her back, I just want closure
>>
>>18729322
She was probably waiting for you to say something. Instead of hiding behind a friendship, you need to let her know how you feel at the beginning
>>
>>18729352
its late now, shes gone and disappeared. I cant assume speculation,and how could I tell her, she wasnt over her ex-bf. Dude used to pick on me on HS because I was uncomfortable
>>
Without her input, it's hard to say. However my first thought is that she's gotten back with her ex. If that's not the case, she could be thinking about it. If that's not it, then she's not over her ex and maybe thought she wasn't ready for another relationship and you were getting to close. The regular hangout sessions were moving toward relationship territory and she didn't want to be in that position. This all assumes she's normal. She could also have any one of many psychological problems including bipolar. One thing to remember, it's not always your fault. You can control what you do but not what other people do. Consider this an early warning sign. When people don't act normal in the early stages of a relationship, it's not going to get better, it's going to get worse. While you grew attracted to her, she didn't feel the same way about you. This happens more often than not. You need to move on and hope the next one works out better.
>>
>>18729354
Just pick your head up and move on to the next one. Don't think about it. I did something similar in the past, and I'm still paying for it
>>
>>18729365
>>18729368

thank you, I know things can be out of my hand. It doesnt make the pain anyless, she was a quite girl, who had breakdowns so little of the time. She left around the time the local community college started up again, so I thought I would be able to say straight up my feelings for her. Its hard to just move on, because I feel like I did something wrong, and im not so great with meeting new people outside of school/work.
>>
>>18729372
Don't feel guilty. You don't what that girl is thinking. There could be a million others reasons why. Don't beat yourself up about it.
>>
>>18729354
Don't believe that crap they were telling you. If she was interested in you as a bf, she would have made a move, asked you out, or continued to hang out with you until you did. I've had girls do all three of these of these things with me. Most normal girls are not going to give up and walk away without saying anything.
>>
>>18729377
ik, I feel like a bitch complaining, but its not often that people take interest or that things work out in relationships for me. This one just struck because it was so long that I yearned for her. Even my parents liked her
>>
>>18729382
none of that matters, shes done with me. wish I knew why she left, its such a shitty thing to go thte extreme to shut someone out of your life. Talk to them, dont be selfish and take the easy way out
>>
>>18729384
Long term unrequited love is a shitty feeling. But instead of putting her on a pedestal, you need to identify her faults as well. Don't fall in love with the girl she shows you on social media. Make sure you understand her shortcomings too.
>>
>>18729384
Anybody who's dated has been there. I dated many people and most didn't work out. I've been there before as well. But eventually at 28 it finally worked out and ended up marrying that person. Didn't think it would ever happen and had given up. Hang in there. You have your whole life ahead of you.
>>
>>18729393
>>18729390
I've learned her faults and accepted them, thats what made it so real. I usually get infatuated with girls but not her, I saw her flaws and still liked her. Maybe I just matured? Thanks, I know im still young, only 21, but I really should learn to improve my social skills in meeting new people outside of work/school
>>
>>18729399
Just try to be more confident.
>>
>>18729404
I have no problem talking to people, I just cant really say the right words sometimes at the beginning. Ive been told that a lot, im not so great at introductions, more or less, my past is something I think a lot about, so when I talk to new people it makes me become awkward and want to leave the conversation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.