[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

>be married
>love wife
>couldn't live without her
>wife going away on trip again
>cheated on her 5 times already
>thinking about doing it again

Should I stop? I can't help it sometimes
Sex is great but not as often With wife , so I always want more.
I don't feel bad after but I feel bad about her possibly finding out.

I'm not going to confess but should I continue?
>>
kys you man whore
>>
>>18729314
Later I will
But not until I get a kilo of coke to do it with
>>
You can stop but you choose not to. You selfishly put yourself ahead of your wife. She'll eventually find out. They always do. Hopefully you don't have children. Leave your wife and then go do whatever you want to and stop ruining other people's lives with your childish behavior. You could infect her with an STD she will have forever. So, stop it.
>>
>>18729299
You don't truly love her and you know it. I don't know if you have kids but if you do; wait with the divorce until they move out.
>>
>>18729299

>love wife
>cheat on her 5 times already

No, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>18729513
I will stop
>>18729516
I do I just don't like societies structure for a single mate
>>18729518
Maybe but so's your mom
>>
>>18729299
You're a selfish piece of shit. If you loved her, you'd control your dick. Hope you die of 1000 STDs.
>>
File: faggot.png (822KB, 635x758px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
822KB, 635x758px
>>18729802
>I don't like societies relationships!

then go to california and fuck some trannies.

You don't love her if you are willing to hurt her because you are so weak you can't be without pussy for a few days.
>>
>>18729299
I hope she divorce-rapes you, and you get raped to death by a pack of feral niggers.
>>
File: IMG_1019.jpg (21KB, 175x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.jpg
21KB, 175x249px
>>18730214
This

You're a shit excuse for a man
>>
>>18729518

I agree with this.

OP, I think you have confused the terms "love" with "infatuation".

Basically you love the idea of your wife, but don't actually love your wife. That's why you cheat on her.
>>
>>18729299
I know exactly what you're thinking and feeling. I've been fucking around for 20 out of 25 years of marriage.

Wife isn't into sex as much as I am. She's OK with it, enjoys it but doesn't have the 'need' to explore and is content with life, marriage and kids. We love each other dearly.

Instead of making her feel put upon or inadequate sexually I maintain a series of sexual relationships with married women who feel neglected, bored and unsatisified (there's a lot of them).

So OP ignore the prissy naive comments and live your life carefully and respectfully. Don't do anything that will harm her or bring pain or humiliation.

A little strange pussy makes life complete if you're careful and smart.
>>
>>18730281
I do not and will never publicly condone the act of extramarital affairs. But with that being said, whatever she doesn't know won't hurt her. And I've said this to friends while I've been in relationships, "if she cheats, she cheats. But i better never find out about it". So be wise, do it smart or don't do it at all. Who knows, maybe she's getting some of her own :^)
>>
File: IMG_3899.jpg (27KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.jpg
27KB, 380x380px
>>
>>18729802
>I do I just don't like societies structure for a single mate
That's not society's structure. That's how we fucking evolved.

Human women are unique among primates due to long gestation periods, helplessness during pregnancy and the fact our kids take forever to be self sustaining.

So we've evolved so that mates pair bond. The man looks after the women while she's pregnant and provides for the children, and the man gets exclusive access to a woman's fertility.

Quit blaming "society", you worthless faggot.
>>
>>18730386
this
>>
>>18730281

>cheating for 20 years
>don't do stuff that will harm her
>y'know, like fucking other people except that's what I said you can do
>It's okay as long as she doesn't find out
>expecting OP to be smart
>expecting OP to have a wife that has the same mindset as Anon's
>expecting several people to be okay with casual polygamous sex because no one else finds out

Sure buddy, sure.
>>
>>18729299
Yes you should stop cheating. You dishonor yourself just as much as your wife when you do it. I'm not one to judge because I've made my own similar mistakes. Whether you come clean to her or not is your own burden even if I would suggest you do. At the very least you should tell her that you enjoy sex with her and that you aren't being satisfied with how often you've had it and that your urges have made you think of being unfaithful. It will be a tough talk but you would be surprised what just communicating with somebody who loves you can do.
>>
>>18729299
Thread full of cucked faggots and women. Just keep cheating OP it's super rare to be caught honestly. I've been cheating on girls frequently for about 10 years (break ups were for separate reasons) and I have been caught only once, because I let the girl log into my snapchat. When you get a little older, your drive will die down and you won't need sex as much. And fuck everyone saying you don't love your wife. They obviously don't know how you feel. Pro tip though: do not tell the other girls you love them and be honest about your relationship if possible. Don't let them get attached or know your real name/online social media that could fuck you over
>>
>>18729299
You're a scum bag who doesn't deserve a wife or any happiness. I hope she finds it and leaves you. It will eventually happen, you don't know how complicated shit will get. Enjoy the rest of your life.
>>
>>18729802
>I do I just don't like societies structure for a single mate

Then why the fuck did you get married? This shit ruins lives and breaks people for years. Cheating is never acceptable. Your wife deserves better than you.
>>
>>18729802
>I don't like societies structure for a single mate
That doesn't excuse not telling her. Polygamy is accepted in some parts of the world however not telling your wife and cheating is not.
>>
>>18730619
Go back r/incels fag
>>
Just leave her
>>
>>18730496

>At the very least you should tell her that you enjoy sex with her and that you aren't being satisfied with how often you've had it and that your urges have made you think of being unfaithful. It will be a tough talk but you would be surprised what just communicating with somebody who loves you can do.

I'm the 20 year screwing around guy. I tried the above and all it did was bring a lot of tears and self doubt to the wife. I've tried everything but she's just not got the libido, or more to the point the interest, in sex that I do. She's just not a sexual creature outside basic occasional urges. She's not interested in having her hormones checked. She's happy how she is.

So I screw other women who are looking to experience new dick. Unfortunately emotions often tangled up and if that gets out of control then it's time to move on. The average extramarital affair lasts 6 to 18 months but one woman I've been with a few times a year for 10 years.
>>
>>18730900
To finish what I was getting to for OP.... get your itch scratched but always weigh up the harm you can do.
>>
There's this little thing called divorce.
>>
Why don't you control your urges like a normal person?
>>
>>18730907
Why? That's an extreme solution to a minor issue.

>>18730908
For how long and to what extent?
>>
>>18729299
She'll be doing the same on those trips so dw
>>
>>18729299
>>18730619
>>18730900
Please do society a service and go kill yourselves you disgusting degenerate narcissists.
>>
>>18730967
Awwww sweetie..... does this make you feel inadequate? Scared you won't be good enough to keep a partner interested in you?
>>
>>18730979
No. I think you are what's wrong with Western civilization. I'd like to shoot any traitors in the back of their head, and you're one of them. I put you in the same category as leftist cucks who bend over for Islam.
>>
>>18730900
I think part of the problem is a lot of guys give up as soon as the tears start and feelings get hurt. It's a sensitive issue to be sure but one that can be worked out with time and understanding. You have to make sure she understands that It's not a failure on her part but a greater need on yours. Try to make her feel loved and secure in herself. Ask her to let you even if she's not in the mood because you need her that much. Also don't deny her when she needs it and you aren't in the mood. Once you both start submitting your bodies one to the other things will likely start to change.
>>
>>18730995
I agree with you cheating is one of the reasons I'm afraid of giving myself fully to men, I wish I had been born a lesbian, truly, I know people who cheat and they are less human in my eyes, It's like they are trapped in a material world, they say cheating is ok but when you confront them about why,

they can't just suggest an open relationship to their "SO", they all get angry and coward themselves away

If you disagree with monogamy and are a good person you will get with someone who agrees with your worldviews about monogamy, but don't come here saying lying to a person who trusts you is ok, because trust is what REAL relationships are made of, if you lose trust you lose the ground of the building.

People who cheat are people who are immature, treat others as objects, never had a real relationship or never loved enough and truly

I always associate cheaters with detached rich people, who are nihilistic and only enjoy earthly pleasures or poor junkies who party all weekends and have a million one night stands a year and then tell you they have more life experience because they smoke pot and coke and you "just gotta be quiet about it" because "it's allright as long as their SO won't see they are cheating"

I think it's a sad thing to see, but cheaters will always be cheaters and scorpions can't help but to bite the hand who feeds them, it's in their nature to kill anything that moves with their venom

It's just about people being different, they can't help it and they won't understand, so it's best to just let them go and hope one of them won't come close to you
>>
>>18731085
Just try to remember that most men aren't like that. A lot of us want the real thing. The media would love to have you believe differently.
>>
>inb4 OP is absolutely outraged when he finds out that his wife has been cheating on him every time she goes on one of these trips
>>
>>18731212
Yep, agreed. Frequent trips, equals probably cheating on you to. Funny isn't that he doesn't think she's cheating ? She probably knows he is and is just doimg the same. Happens a lot.
>>
Lmao Dad?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.