[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lying to the military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: militaryflagfolding.jpg (123KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
militaryflagfolding.jpg
123KB, 1200x800px
Has anyone ever lied to get into the military before? Joining seems like my only option right now, and because of past experiences I was put on zoloft. I'm better now, but I can't join until a year after I was officially taken off the medication. I don't want to wait that long, but I don't want to risk getting caught and thrown out of the military. What should be my best course of action? Lie to improve my life and risk it, or wait and hang on as best I can until I can join without lying?
>>
>lied to get into the military
Lol no one ever jeez come on man
>>
>>18729285
If you were to lie, how easy is it to be caught?
>>
>>18729296
I dont see how anyone couldlie about super serious stuff like color blindness or depression just to get into the military lol who would do such a thing?
Its an affront to the rest of the /completely/ sane and healthy enlisted men and officers of our armed forces.
>>
>>18729236
Did your GP prescribe it or did someone else?
>>
>>18729315
My GP
>>
>>18729323
Don't lie, its in your medical records. Go to a psychiatrist next time and don't mention it to your fucking GP.
>>
>>18729328
Alright, thanks. I know it seemed like a stupid question, but no one I knew who served could give me an honest answer.
>>
>>18729337
If you took it as a minor and then transitioned over to your GP you might have a shot, but I'd want to see my medical records first. The big problem is that electronic record keeping and the slow erosion of patient privacy have made it very easy for the State to check up on you. They'll ask for the name of your doctor and put a release in front of you, if they don't get enough data they'll ask why because everyone has an enormous paper trail now.

What you COULD do is ask for a physical copy of your records, remove the offending bits, and find a new GP. If you do that, do not consent to any release of information.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.