[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i meet girls at college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 233330983_758.png (64KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
233330983_758.png
64KB, 657x527px
I always hear people say college campuses are a good place to meet girls but no one ever says where or how.
I don't go to any clubs because i have no real interest and don't want to meet and girls at parties because i assume 90% of them are whores only there to hook up
i never had a friend that was a girl and just want to meet a nice girl she doesn't even have to be interested in dating just fun to talk to
>>
Mate no girl wants to be your friend if you're not interesting. Get some hobies and meet people with the same interests as yours
>>
>>18729232
How do i get hobbies, i used to play video games, draw, and watch tv but around freshmen year i started loosing more and more motivation to do any of those things.
>>
>>18729247
Good, all of those are shit tier hobbies. Get into a good martial art or rockclimbing. Gives a lot of personality.
>>
>>18729224
>>18729247

Jesus maybe if you weren't such a useless bastard with a warped view of reality you wouldn't have problems meeting people. Parties generally aren't alchohol fueled fuck fests like you seem to imagine; most involve a lot of people networking and conversating with each other over some beer and occasionally with some dancing on the side. You should get some hobbies; most colleges have a lot of clubs and socs so you should pick a few that you would like to try out and join them. Like the other anon said it seriously sounds like you need to build character, and clubs are a good way to do that while probably meeting people(girls) too.
>>
>>18729224
>college
>women
Enjoy your sloppy 47ths.
Universities are basically giant orgies at this point, avoid them and all of the braindead spawn that comes out of them.
>>
File: fitbit.jpg (316KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
fitbit.jpg
316KB, 1920x2560px
>>18729224
>quit being awkward
I live by a bunch of colleges. I see the dudes preying on girls perpetually. It comes down to iltellegience.
>>
>>18729224
You aren't gonna meet anyone if you don't try. Join some clubs, go to a few parties--maybe chat up a girl in one of your classes. No one's gonna approach you on the street randomly. .
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.