[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is obviously not the best place, but I just need to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2926.jpg (123KB, 620x1287px) Image search: [Google]
2926.jpg
123KB, 620x1287px
This is obviously not the best place, but I just need to talk to someone about this. Please, just some simple advice.

I fell in love with this girl. Although I enjoy talking in public, doing speeches, acting, and talking to lots of people, I am very shy when it comes to love. So I would never have the courage to talk to her, but some friends introduced me, and we spoke a few times. She was also very shy. We had absolutely nothing to talk about, and we ended up chatting only four times.

I felt really sad because she was amazing, and my friends said she found me handsome and a nice person, plus lots of other signals that she was interested in me. Almost a month later, I was in college talking to a friend (oh, she goes to the same college as me, I forgot that) and when he saw her nearby she called her. She didn't say hello, didn't look at my face not even once, didn't say anything to me directly, after that I came to the conclusion that she already hated me.

I am WAY too emotional, my life has always been an emotional rollercoaster, probably due to years and years of reading romantic tragedies. I didn't pay attention to any of the classes, didn't talk to any of the other students, I felt awful. There was a friend of mine, the same that introduced me to her and called her, that helped me with everything. The very same day, I messaged him a giant chunk of text explaining that I loved her, and just because I didn't talk to or about her often, she was in my mind at all times, but after that day, I realized she had lost all interest in me.

He actually showed her our conversation. Now, I know he had good intentions, but that probably made me look ridiculous. The very same day, she messaged me saying something along these words: "I'm sorry, I just want to set some things clear: I am very shy too, and I know you probably think I don't care about you and don't want to know you better, but we just don't have anything to talk about. That doesn't mean I don't want to."
>>
It seems like you're doing good to me. You have a good friend.
>>
That was two days ago. Now, basically I feel that happiness is at the touch of my hands, and I am pushing it away.

Sadness is so good when it is due to something alien that you couldn't have prevented. I know that if I kept talking to her, we'd eventually become more intimate and lose our shyness, but I didn't message her after that nor do I think I'll have the courage. I am completely despaired, because I love her, yet I know that if I don't do anything I'll lose my chances.
>>
And why won't I talk to her? Because basically our conversations were about the weather. It felt rigid, as if we were both playing roles, trying not to cross any barriers. And I think it would be even worse if we talked personally, because then we wouldn't have time to think about what to say. Plus, I have no idea how I could talk to her in person, I don't have the courage to just stop her when she's walking and strike a conversation.
>>
>>18729243
>>18729227
>>18729212

One of you needs to move, otherwise this will just stay where it is. Dead in the water.
>>
>>18729212
Find common interests, ask her if she plays video games. Play with her, talk about school, etc...
>>
>love
That's just...honestly, what? Barely scrape through 4 conversations with a girl, you're in love, and she knows? Maybe you should just backpeddle out of there. The situation's fucked.

>romantic tragedy
Hah, that explains a lot. Most of those classics are tales of folly and infatuation over love. You're like a little Romeo, angsting and dying over a girl you don't even know.

Anyway if you magically manage to justify the situation, then
>we just don't have anything to talk about
Even she understands. This is a big deal because guys and girls usually have stuff to have fun talking about...even if they don't share any interests, they're able to go on. And you have so little natural chemistry with the girl that you can't even do that.

Just please try to not think of her. You're making nothing into an emotional rollercoaster.
>>
>>18732042
Also keep on reminding yourself that subconsciously you probably solely just want to fuck her and so your hormones are raging. With reading all those romances your mind just sees it another way.
>>
>>18729212
She's making pretty clear she still cares about you.

So, since you're both shy fuckers who can't talk, try a date that involves an activity instead.

Do ice skating or climbing or some shit. Something you can look silly and laugh at each other for and also help each other out as a team. The icebreaker is literally falling on your ass on the ice.

That will foster natural conversation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.