[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My disgusting housemates make me hate them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Please help me.

I live with 4 of what I consider to be very good friends of mine that I have know for a few years and have been very close to. But I'm at my wit's end.

They're all so fucking lazy. They never clean their dishes, leaving them to pile up until they stink and mould and attract insects. One girl is so lazy she leaves bowls half full of milk from cereal on the side for days rather than take 2 seconds to empty them out and rinse them. She also tracks grease and dirt through the house from her work shoes which she says she can't take off when she comes in because she absolutely must climb 3 flights of stairs to her room first and get out of her uniform before anything else and it's just "not realistic" to expect her to take her disgusting meat and oil and soap covered shoes off at the door. One let's his dog shit all over the backyard we share with neighbours and doesn't pick it up for days and days, even though they complained twice. It's horribly embarrassing. He leaves wrappers and empty cans with ash in them all over the house. Old pizza boxes and takeaway wrappers are a constant. Barely anyone can be bothered to recycle so we have far too many black bags, which are only collected fortnightly, so our black bags pile up unnecissarily outside and they stink. We tried a cleaning schedule and noone bothered to do any of it, ever. The only time I got them to clean is when I broke down in tears and screamed and swore and shouted.

I thought I loved these people, but I'm starting to hate them. They have so little respect and love like scum. Whenever I ask them to clean they treat me like I'm nagging them and I feel guilty and shamed. I have 3 months left until our tenancy runs out. I'm going to lose my mind.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Welcome to living with peers. Protip: kids dont clean up after themselves. You either bite that bullet and do it all for them or you leave. They will not change no matter what you do.
>>
>>18729102
Leave them
>>
Experienced the same thing a few years back.

At some point, I realized I'd be insane to ask my best friends for the 9000th time to clean up after themselves. So I slowly began moving my shit out of the house until all I had was just a futon and my laptop. I also just withdrew myself from all the chaos that went down.

Eventually I started sleeping at a friend's house. We gradually decided to become roommates after realizing we were both neat freaks.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.