[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Strike up convo with woman while walking down street,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170908-195216.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-195216.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>Be me
>Strike up convo with woman while walking down street, she offers her №
>Opening up new contact window on my phone
>Group of homeless natives on side of pavement, happen to be in direction my phone is pointing
>Homeless woman shouts at me
>"Hey! Hey, black guy! Stop pointing your phone at me. I don't care if you're taking a picture."
>Me: "Oh, s-sorry"
>Point phone away from her even though I wasn't even taking a picture of her in the first place and wasn't concerning myself with them at all.

Did I fuck up by apologizing to somebody I literally did nothing to in front of a woman I was just meeting? I mean, it's not like I could have asserted myself, as interrupting my interaction with the woman I was talking with to get in a verbal conflict with some crazy vagrant would just have been low-class. But I feel like the way I handled it, I looked spineless and contemptible as fuck.

Stupidest part is that I had an actual camera hanging around my neck. WHY WOULD I WANT TO TAKE A SHITTY CELL PHONE PIC WHEN I'VE GOT AN ACTUAL CAMERA.
>>
The correct response is to say, "Fuck you home bum! I don't respect you!" and spit in her direction.
>>
>>18729062
this
>>
I think it just made you look like a black guy instead of a nigger
>>
Yeah, when you apologize for something you didn't do you're actually taking responsibility for that thing. You're making the people involved think you actually did it.

The "correct" way to handle that would've been to say "I'm not pointing the phone at you" and if they keep spazzing out to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>18729079
Hmm. I think swearing at hobos wouldn't have made a great impression on the girl, but I do see merit in asserting myself and telling them I wasn't taking a photo. After that, I wouldn't have to address them further, I could just ignore them and continue talking to the QT. That way, I'd have a spine without colouring my interaction with the girl with negative vibes.

Although, perhaps it's not so bad that what I said implicitly acknowledged guilt and affirmed the hobo's belief. I mean, the girl I was talking to knows that I wasn't taking a photo. Letting the hobo think I was taking her photo might have communicated to the girl "I don't care what some crazy bitch thinks, and it's not worth my time to argue with her or try to convince her."
>>
>>18729136
They arent hobos, they are worthless piece of shit home bums who deserve to get yelled at.
>>
>>18729154
Eh, that's not how I see the world.
>>
>>18729380
You are wrong in your terminology. Doesnt have anything to do with how you "see the world" pussy.
>>
Homeless fucking natives. Alaska's full of them.
>>
Everyone is deserving of respect.

But that doesn't mean you have to give a fuck about their opinion.
>>
If you're dating a really shallow/conceited girl, it looks beta. If you're not, it looks like you can't be bothered with homeless people's shit.
>>
We did walk past some other homeless people before the crazy one. They were friendly and and for change, and I gave them some.

So, yeah, to me, they're just people with problems. And some people are nice, and others are shitty. No different with homeless people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.