[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tomoki.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
How do you get a bf?
>>
>>18729013
Is there an invasion from an anime board or something going on right now?
>>
Be in London and post a pic of yourself on 4chan
>>
>>18729013
I can be your bf owo
>>
>>18729013
You wanna be my gf OP? Tell me what you're looking for in a guy and I'll be that and more
>>
>>18729054
>>18729066
God damn
>>
>>18729013
go back to /bant/
>>
>>18729054
>>18729066
See it is literally this easy. Go somewhere that a lot of single guys are and yell "I want a boyfriend" and you will have your choice of like 15 different guys. It really is that easy when you are female.
>>
>>18729013
You spread your boipussy open
>>
>>18729110
He's not female.
>>
>>18729025
No. Our numbers are growing with each passing day. Normies turn into fat dirty weebs at faster rates than every before. Your childhood friends, that kid with big ears from middle school, your 3rd grade crush, all are potential weebs. We are all around you, yet, despite our massive weights invisible to you, until it will be too late. While we hide from the sun in real life our presence is being felt on every corner of the internet now. But soon, as our numbers will be high enough the entire earth will tremble under our weight as we leave our mothers basements to take our degenerate shitposting to real life. And you will become one of as, as we will be all. Convert or die, normie.
>>
>>18729133
doesn't matter owo
>>
>>18729133
Even easier then.
>>
>>18729013
Be female
>>
>>18729137
>tfw achieved the perfect balance of normie and weeb

I can pass freely amidst both worlds and blend in with either group. Taking the best of each while leaving the worst.
>>
>>18729180
We'll hang you first, traitor.
>>
>>18729185
You will never be able to find me without destroying yourselves from within.
>>
I want bf too I want someone to be cozy around and hug but guys that like me so far don't seem right :( I have a huge crush on this guy I know but I don't know what to do about it
>>
>>18729199
Become a trap.
>>
>>18729206
Nu
>>
Are you
>A faggot
>A fat woman

If "yes" to either of these, then you'll have a hard time finding the right guy. Anything below a 5/10 falls off most radars too, but you'll still probably find dick within the next decade.
>>
>>18729194
Keep telling that to yourself, it won't make you any safer in the day of reckoning. The stench of traitors is stronger than that of my cum-filled bodypillow.
>>
>>18729013
>Have a pretty face
>Have big tits/butt

You're good to go!
>>
>>18729025
?????????
I'm no weeb but this is 4chan dude
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.