[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

relationships, and why everyone wants to rush things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6770.jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6770.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
Why do people feel like two months is a long time to be hanging out/dating? Like you should be together/exclusive after the third date. Is this something that has always been, and my perception of time/relationships is warped?

Also, what's with people saying things like "there's a connection" "that doesn't happen often". Are these people even living life? I have a very limited social life, plus i'm introverted, and i still meet people daily who i have at least somewhat of a connection with, who I think I would have a great relationship with. And that's not saying because it's not rare that it's not special. Each connection is different in its own way. So, why do people treat having feelings for someone as a once in a lifetime event?
>>
not sure if you are saying this is too early or too long of a timeframe
anyways, you must consider that extroverts naturally have many, many shallow friendships and hook ups. for them s deeper connection really is something rare
>>
>>18728919
yeah I was saying that it's too short of a timeframe, and I get what you said about extroverts, I'm an introvert and always seem to find that deeper level of connection with people, and I think they sensed that from me, because i'm one of those people who everyone seems to open up to.
>>
Get over yourself. The reason people move fast is because they habe relationship experience and know what to look for. If you can't tell if someone is worth having a relationship within a few months then you're slow or autistic.

That doesn't mean you meed to have anal ot fuck daily. People just want something a nit substansive after investing a few months. You only get around 800 months in your life usually and maybe 200 of those as a young adult dating. 3 months is a segnificant dent.

If you stock woth them you'll have ages to get to know them and you can always just leave if it doesn't workout.
>>
>>18728902
The quicker you can get out of the friend zone the better. Usually people will develop feelings for someone else within the first couple weeks of knowing them, and then they subside over time. Strike when the iron is hot.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.