[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want this life anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

-parents divorced at 8
-moved in another town
-been bullied, still got some friend and lived kind of happy
-mom married another man and we moved in his house
-he hit my mother so we moved in another city in rent
-we are 4 people in the same room( 2 beds)
-im 15
-i just can't handle the noise my family is doing, the idea that I'M PERMANENTLY under their "vision", I can't bring friends because in the room we don't have intimacy, in the kitchen if I close the door, someone will sure come to eat/drink, it's too damn hard, it's 3rd year i'm still in same room with them, I don't have a place to study/read in peace and silence.
I just.. want to give up, it's too annoying, so much noise, i don't have friends anymore cuz i have too many secrets... :(
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (142KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
142KB, 1200x800px
Why don't you join the fuckin Marines?
>>
Go to the library or some shit or go to your friends house.
>>
Okay, I'm an oldfag or whatever you wanna call it. I was probably first of the people, who got cyberbullied with help of technology. I was filmed, when I was doing normal stuff in school, but I had serious issues with shyness, and low self-esteem, it felt horrible. Before that I got betrayed by one of my best friends which hurt me most. This led me to lose faith in humanity for almost a 5 years, and it was difficult for me to find true friends. Thing is, if you are tired of your family then avoid your family, find something productive to do so that you don't spend too much time home. Start playing sports, study at the library, go to friends house. Just spend as little time at home as possible. If someone asks just say that you've got complicated family situation and can't invite people right now. Trust me sooner or later things will turn better, but you need to believe in yourself and work towards it yourself.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.