[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A year after high school I got a girlfriend I met online, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: why are we still here.png (75KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
why are we still here.png
75KB, 500x307px
A year after high school I got a girlfriend I met online, and that same year I got very lucky and got hired by the federal government. I worked that job for 4 years, but it was seasonal work and very dull, very boring and soulcrushing.

When I got laid off this year I decided to start losing weight (went from 190 to 140 over the summer), and I decided I was going to go to college for Engineering Technology, I''m about a week and a half into my program now and the difference is unbelievable.

I wish I was who I am today back in high school. I have no trouble socializing, jumping in and out of conversations, introducing myself

I went from the biggest sperg in my high school to a social and somewhat well-liked guy at college.

I get more attention from girls which is weird for me to deal with. I always got along better with women than men, but I can't tell if they want to be friends or if they are trying to become more than friends. Whenever I'm talking to a new girl I try to subtly bring up that I have a girlfriend at some point, just so that that is clear.

I guess my problem is I don't know what is normal for social interactions with women. I never had to worry about it with men, because I'm not gay and it would never go too far.

A good example of what I mean is, one girl who I am friends with will walk into class, go to sit down, see me, then come over and sit next to me and start talking to me. After class, she'll stand outside and wait for me so we can talk or hang out - and when I'm waiting for the bus, she'll come with me and wait for my bus then walk home.

Is it normal? Does she like me? Is she trying to be close enough so that if my girlfriend and I ever broke up she would be there? Is she just friendly? You can tell I was a sperg for my teen years cuz I don't know how to read a womans social cues outside of a conversation or just talking.
>>
>>18728490
She's trying to get dicked down by you and doing it in a pretty cute way. Mention your gf so she knows she's gonna be your side girl and then fuck her.

Girls are more than willing to be side action it's natural for them.

Don't feel bad about cheating either.
>>
>>18728545
I've mentioned my gf multiple times

I don't wanna cheat, if someone cheated on me it'd fuck me to hell and back. And on top of that the guilt would eat my alive. Been with my girlfriend for 4 years
>>
>>18728564
Yeah don't listen to that retard, never cheat.
>>
Do it op
>>
Grow a pair
>>
>>18728545
>Don't feel bad about cheating either.
Holy shit, this is terrible advice.

>>18728490
She wants to be friends clearly, just be nice to her and be friends.
>>
Don't cheat and don't listen to stupid shit advice. She's just being nice. Unless she starts flirting with you, touching you, or making innuendos about hanging out, dating, or having sex, you're fine.
>>
>>18729392
>>18729408
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. It's a very big relief because she's a fun girl and very nice. I'd like to have her as a friend.
>>
>>18728490
She sees you as a good friend OP. Hanging out to chat with someone is what friends do
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.