[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My downstairs neighbor smokes in his apartment and the smell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

My downstairs neighbor smokes in his apartment and the smell is starting to get into mine. These are supposed to be nonsmoking apartments. I don't want to snitch on the guy because he seems like a nice dude but I'm not going to live with it either. He was smoking outside but now it's getting colder so he's doing it inside. What can I say to get him to go back the fuck outside.
>>
Bust down his door and stick a gun in his mouth, tell him if he ever smokes indoors again next time itll be your dick in his mouth
>>
You can try making up some shit about how your pet is allergic to smoke and it's getting into your apartment. That's all I can really think of that's not going to make you seem like too much of a pussy so hopefully you have some sort of pet. You could also say that you're allergic to it too I guess but that's a pretty big lie that could get found out pretty easily but it could work.
>>
>>18728481
Mind your own business. The smell isn't strong and it leaves after a few minutes of not smoking lol. Literally mind your own business.
>>
>>18728637
t. disgusting smoker
>>
>>18728707
Judgemental, egotistical idiot
>>
>>18728495
This is good but I would do the dick in mouth first.
>>
>>18728708
>>18728637
>Second hand smoke causes cancer
>op dies of cancer
>he should've minded his own business
>>
>>18728727
Getting cancer from second hand smoke coming up from a whole other apartment underneath his.... Right. Time to get the tin foil hat out too.
>>
>>18728637
>The smell isn't strong
The smell is awful and I can't stand it. I have no idea why people do this to themselves.
>>
>>18728769
Because not everybody agrees with you lol.
>>
>>18728773
Yea some people are smokers with dead noses.
>>
>>18728548
Well I just talked to him, I didn't mention going outside to smoke because of the cold and all but I suggested he blow the smoke out the window. He seemed kind of pissed but said he'd "try". I'm not real optimistic. Also english isn't his first language so I don't know how much of our conversation he got.
>>
>>18728776
Nope. Some people just enjoy it, simple as that. I know people like you enjoy moral fagging ''oh I'm so great cause I don't smoke and people who do smoke are such idiots and all less intelligent than me.'' so go ahead anon, make your day. Some day you'll have clarity hopefully
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.