[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update about my friend P for the people following! It was his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 750x1334px
Update about my friend P for the people following!

It was his birthday yesterday. I texted him happy day and that's it. Im giving his space and didn't text him afterr. Then he was texting me and later on asking if I was okay and hoping I wasn't pissed off. He was at a wedding and told me he really wanted to talk about this face to face and I said no at first but I felt bad because it's his bday, I just said if it makes him feel better I can so I picked him up when the wedding was over, he didn't even talk about the subject, was kissing me and touching me. Then I asked him and he just said he's bad texting and on the phone, he was annoying with me texting him days prior and then yeah that's how he felt. then we went to one of His friends house and like five of his friends were there. We stayed for like an hour. I started being a little more talkative (baby steps) but he was kinda acting like we were a couple. Ithink two of
His friends finally started liking
Me a tiny bit. Went to his house and I slept over and gave him a blow job. It was his birthdays and I just pretended like I didn't care about us being just friends haha. Idk it's weeird Bc I can tell he really does care about me and clearly I do for him. So it sucks that's all this is but its also confusing. He saw a guy text me and I could see him get Jealous and be like who's that do you hang
With him?

Well I'm not rejecting other guys for him since he doesn't wanna be with me I'm just scared he's gonna get mad if i find someone else and then stop the sexual stuff with him ya know

Any feedback is appreciated
>>
>>18728370
Also I was surprised he brought me
Around his friends again after how awkward I was last time... And he just said "we need you to be social we have to go there" and I was just like damn he cares about me and wants me to
Grow as a person and doesn't care how awkward I would act
>>
so what do YOU want with P? a relationship, friendship or a fwb status?
>>
>>18728370
You sound cute OP ;)
>>
>>18728863
Honestly idk. I do want a relationship with him but in reality I don't wanna be in a relationship rn. I have to much to
Work on in my life, and also wanna be able to have fun and talk to other guys if I want just Bc I'm trying to gain experience and stuff, but I
Guess I kinda wanna be exclusive with him like sexually I suppose .. I kinda think maybe he wants the same desu actually now that I think about it but idk ?

>>18728876
lol thanks haha
>>
>>18728933
It's painfully obvious that you two should just get together.

Even if you did just go in to be single and see other dudes... if you guys ever got together later down the line and it was a fairly serious relationship, you'd feel shitty for sleeping with other people.

(I'm guessing you are young - like 18-20)
Don't feel like you have to go out and explore and 'have fun'. I have a list of people I regretted dating or sleeping with because I thought I needed to go be young and single...

You two obviously like each other, so go for it! Get together and see where it goes. If it doesn't work and you grow apart- you're young! But at least you would've tried instead of seeing other people and regretting it.
>>
>>18729097

Yeah. Idk. But I think he does like me but he doesn't see himself marrying me sorta thing for whatever reason. So he likes having fun with me and likes me just "not like that" is wahr he said. He didn't directly say he doesn't see himself marrying me but idk wah else it means

We're actually 24! I was was in an AWFUL 3 year relationship that took up most of my youth, and I don't wanna end up in. with the wrong person again for that long ya know. Ideally I wanna be married in 2-3 years so I feel pressure to
Find the right person. If he doesn't like me like that I kinda wanna have my options open, but we enjoy spending time with each other but I gues not in a serious way, and that's why I said I wanna be exclusive sexually in case thinfs chsnge, but
Idk I guess it's complicated
>>
>>18729366
Nobody gives a fuck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.