[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom keeps telling me to buy things for her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tenor.gif (543KB, 236x170px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
543KB, 236x170px
I had just got a job that pays about 18/hr during the summer and I worked about 24 hours a week. Not long after I started working she told me to buy her an indoor grill so I did cause I want her happy. After that every week she would tell me to buy her something small on Amazon around 10-20 dollars. When I was buying her a hat and she said to me "You didn't charge it on my card, right?" and I was like "no..." and she was like "okay, good". Then she told me to buy her a new oven in Costco. I didn't really want to but I bought it for her. Then one day she told me to buy her boba I said "aren't you on a diet" and she suddenly yelled at me "All you have to do is say yes when I ask you to buy me things! Stop being so selfish!"

Then just last night she said she wanted to drive my car tomorrow and I went silent for a bit because I was planning on driving to the mall to get her her birthday gift. Then she suddenly started screaming at me "I'm only using 5 dollars of your gas! Who's paying your car insurance? From now on pay for everything yourself! I do EVERYTHING for you and this is how you treat me! You're SO SELFISH! SELFISH!"

I don't know what I am doing wrong?
>>
Is your dad in the picture? Im guessing she wants to pretend you're her sugar daddy. I'd say this is the perfect opportunity to get to know her better!
>>
>>18728242
No, they are separated and pretty much hate each other.
>>
>>18728229
Then either go live on your own or have her ride your dick for cash.

Tough choice I know, if you chose the latter you can ease her into it by buying her things like lingerie.
>>
>>18728229
You're being a little bitch. You do realize that you have the advantage over her, right? She has no money to spend on frivolous things. If you left the house right now and went full scorched-earth, you'd still end up on top while she will be nothing but a hate-filled manipulating bitch.

Right now, you're pussywhipped by your own mother. You're the guy everyone makes fun of because of how pathetic you are, since you have no balls to speak of. What you're doing wrong is you're letting her win. You're a baby boy who needs mommy's milk, and you're not even getting any milk since she just takes you for all you've got!

Why do you think your dad fucking left in the first place?
>>
Move out she's crazy. Also Google raisedbynarcissists
>>
>>18728229
Your mother is at fault. Her attitude is completely unjustified and she is blatantly being a leech. An occasional gift is one thing. Being her purse is another.

>she suddenly yelled at me "All you have to do is say yes when I ask you to buy me things! Stop being so selfish!"
Psychological manipulation.
>>
she hot?
>>
>>18728376
>>18728382
These. OP's mom sounds a lot like mine - a perpetual victim who won't improve her life because it means she might not have the "moral high ground" to endlessly bitch.
>>
just because she's your mom doesn't mean you're the one in the wrong
>>
Tell her it's time to be lonely for a while, and disappear
>>
But really, you have to assert yourself if you want to change things.

And this is hard, initially, because you have to decide what is important to you. Because once someone like that starts playing their games and mentally bobbing and weaving, it is hard to last without a firm ground of fundamental principles.

But you'll get better at it. Just don't snap. That will set you back. If things get too heated, just leave quietly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.