[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kicked out the house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

so i live at home with my mother, shes divorced and theres only 2 of us in the house.
i work part time on weekends and make around 80 -100 for 2 days of work, i give her 50 out of this every time i get paid.
we got into an argument and she wants me out saying i do not "help her" with the bills. surely the 50 i give her weekly out of my 100 is enough? if i give her more then half wtf am i working for?
so on top of this i got some inheritance money, 2000 to be exact.
i told her i will treat u to some jewelry, but the limit is 600. she kept looking at 1500 -1800 and im thinking wtf?
so finally found one for 1200 and thought fuck it so bought it. cool i got 800 left. 2 weeks later she asks me to help her on bills so needs some money, i gave her 500 of my 800 so now i have 300 for myself.
few days later she said i want to put all the bills in your name you should start paying them now, WTF? what about all the money i gave you wtf was it for ?
so i told her straight piece of my mind now she wants me out the house.
i really want my own place but have no idea how to go about it. fuck this senile old bitch.
feels good to rant about it but need advice too
thx
>>
The red flag for me was that she wanted jewelry, probably to sell later after she 'kicks you out'. You've got a shit mom but she can't just legally kick you out. Tell her your saving up to move. Sure as hell will be better off without a parasite who won't work for her own money. I would understand paying her if she gave you a loan but clearly she's living off others earnings so best cut ties so she has to resort to making her own income without extorting others. The last person in the house will be the next target for harassment. Easy to see why she was divorced.
>>
>>18728433
This. You're paying money, and you have renter's rights. Look up the laws in your state and arm yourself with knowledge to back her down.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.