[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting my life on track again. pt.2 ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: unassigned.png (389KB, 432x531px) Image search: [Google]
unassigned.png
389KB, 432x531px
Hey adv, I've asked some things about getting my life on track again a couple of days ago.

No stores/tankstations etc hire currently. in a 10km radius, still can't get a job.

Anyone willing to help a current NEET escape this shitty cycle?
I'm a graphic artist and semi-fluent c++ coder and am quite experienced with the cry-engine and unreal engine 3-4.

Any tips on socializing would be highly apreciated aswell since i've never been "super social". I'm "too Direct" according to people, whatever the fuck that's suposed to mean.
>>
>>18728061
Move. There is no human right to live in the middle of nowhere and complain about "no jobs".
>>
>>18728069
>an right to live in the middle
I literally don't have the money to do so.
>>
>>18728073
Can you apply in another city, when there is jobs, and THEN move, once you are hired ?
>>
>>18728103
That would still require me to pay for travel, which simply is not an option.
>>
>>18728128
It can be worth it if you feel that you have a good chance to be hired.
You could move to another cheap place, but closer to a big city.
You could take a loan, if you are confident that you can be hired soon.
You could do freelance on the internet, save money, and use it to pay for travel.
You could ask your family or friends to loan you money.
You could return to your parents' until you get a job.

Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.