[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be Chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1399197380698.jpg (100KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1399197380698.jpg
100KB, 1032x774px
How do you be more Chad-like and socially fluent? I know it's by practicing and I am doing that, but how should I be thinking and what should I be saying? Also no "You're born that way". That is not helpful.
>>
>>18727890
>work out
>eat better
>get fit
>your terrible image no longer affects your mentality
>you get more social
>you get more daring
>you pump up testosterone

It's literally just mental stuff that follows your appearance, so work on your appearance.
>>
>>18727914
This is honestly the experience I've been having. Lifting has definitely helped both appearance and self-image which in turn made me better socially.
>>
File: 1503679107724.png (6KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
1503679107724.png
6KB, 600x474px
>>18727937
>>
>>18727914
Problem is, it takes so much effort you generally just give up before you get fit for real. And then you feel even more like a failure.
>>
>>18729405
And then, all these hours at the gym get ruined by beers at bars and shitty oversized corporate lunches, and then youre back there on the threadmill again, a year later fighting it again. 4 years pass and youre still in this cycle of fail, except now you're even fatter and have started getting bald, and it goes on.. a life of fail. You never catch up and you never make it, you just slowly wither until you're so old it doesn't matter anymore because life is practically over, and you did not win any bonus points that you can take with you to the scoreboard in hell.
>>
>>18729416
How is complaining about your corporate lunches supposed to help the guy?
>>
>>18729425
There is no help to be found.
If you dont have "it" you just don't.
If youre not happy as you are, kill yourself, because eventually all of us will get old and unattractive. In fact, you will live about half of your life as past your expiration date.
>>
>>18727890
Try reading and going to college. You know what else you say better things and be a better person? Knowing more about the world, and reading about stories and seeing how people really are.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.