[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498669741379.png (719KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498669741379.png
719KB, 602x600px
I'm in a relationship with the girl I would like to marry. We are mid 20s. It isn't all perfect, the relationship is work/compromise for sure. Here's the big problem for me, though. Our sex life is almost bupkus. We have sex once, maybe twice every couple months. That includes anything sexual like making out, oral, etc. It's been that way since we got together 3 years ago. She was very sexual when we were courting each other but as soon as it got serious she lost all interest. Now I don't really mind, it's just that it happened so suddenly in my life. I'm not ready to be in that no sex marriage tier relationship when I'm 25. I've explained this to her and she usually just ends up getting depressed/emotional. My concern is I will grow to resent her once I age up to 30+ and can no longer fuck young girls due to my age. Some of my friends (some of which are 40+, mind you) say I should be enjoying my youth/fucking as much as possible and getting it out of my system. I'm at a loss at what to do. I know moralfags will instantly berate me and say I'm being an idiot, relax, I won't cheat on her. Do I leave her? Stay with her? Some sort of compromise? I have tried just fapping but it really doesn't compare to sex.
>>
>>18727814
take my word for it man, i've experienced this for a long time now. I'm 27 now. Leave, you will end up regretting it. You will find yourself wishing for an excuse to end it eventually because you just want to get your dick wet. Yes, it sounds selfish, but over the course of years you will grow to resent the lack of intimacy. Your best bet is to bring up the problem and hope it's solved by X date, otherwise say your goodbyes and move on. Wish I had.
>>
>>18727814

Sure she doesn't have like, PCOS or something?
>>
>>18727830
She does have menorrhagia (however you spell it) but we got that mostly sorted out with an IUD. When we have sex she enjoys it and I make her orgasm at least twice, so it's not like she's traumatized or doesn't like it. She just isn't interested in doing it for 4-6 weeks at a time. And if I bring it up, nicely mind you, she instantly calls herself a failure and gets all sad.
>>18727819
You don't regret losing a relationship that could have gone the distance? Was the sex worth it or just empty waste of time?
>>
>>18727840

Sounds to me like the IUD could be fucking up her hormones and therefore sex drive.
Apart from that, to voluntarily not fuck for 6 weeks and then consider yourself a failure for doing so is not normal behaviour.

In general, apart from biological problems, I never understand why people in some relationships withhold sex from each other. Like, it doesn't take bloody much to just drop your pants and rail one out for 10 minutes, even if it's just to keep your partner happy. It's not like you're losing anything.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.