[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A surge in women wanting "rough sex"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9348.jpg (36KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9348.jpg
36KB, 409x409px
Has anyone else noticed that more and more women want "rough sex" during one night stands?

Some girl brought up this topic at a party last night.

That got me thinking and indeed I have been seeing this trend in the last ten years.

Any theories on why this is happening?

Any advices on how to satisfy this growing urge amongst women?
>>
>>18727584
Women have been able to get away with more and have been overtaking men in several fields - so I guess they would like the man to be the one dominating for a change. I don't believe that women always want to be in charge. I mean, just look at the success of 50 shades of grey! Thats pretty much proof that a lot of women secretly want to be dominated, but don't express it.
>>
>>18727584

Well not like the redditors who frequent this board will agree with me.

But the truth is, by being a chauvinistic, sexist, misogynistic, pig. Modern women love that. It's rare stuff nowadays.

>be me
>be gentlemen
>get cheated on
>relegated to beta provider
>revamp my outlook on women
>treat them like shit
>got a wonderful wife who cooks and cleans and picks up the furniture I shatter when I'm angry

They'll call me an asshole, while simultaneously cheating on their boyfriends with men like myself. Think about it.
>>
Girls tongue my anus and will take it up the bum without hesitation, it never used to be like this. I'm not complaining.
>>
Men are weaker
>>
many girls have always wanted rough sex, at least since I can remember from the 90s
>>
>>18727798
How's it feel to be outperformed by the weaker sex?
>>
>>18727584
What do you think?
Women are repressing themselves with this new-wave feminist garbage.
Women are supposed to be passive and submissive.
They walk around all day being cunts, and you wonder why they want to be dominated in the sack?
>>
A thought I just had: it could be that as you're getting older and more mature, your view of sexuality obviously changes. A young childlike notion of love might not be very connected to anything rough, but an older person probably has experienced different kinds of sexual expression. Maybe that is why you think there is "a surge of women wanting 'rough sex'", as you're growing and developing.
I'm not directly aiming towards proving or disproving that women want to be dominated, but rather your perception of a recent development.
>>
>>18727584
I swear it's gone full circle and the kinkiest shit in this day is cis hetero missionary...
>>
>>18727584
Don't know.
All I know if I've been shot down whilst nude because I was a virgin.
Another rejection time because I wouldn't choke her (didn't know how).
And most recently because I felt uncomfortable sticking my dick in her ass and spitting on her.

At this point I'm just reading as much as I can on good BDSM practice from both top and bottom perspectives.

Hopefully in maybe another 6-8 months after practising on some sex workers and any girl I can convince to "train me" I'll actually be able to give them what they want.

Needless to say I am, on the whole, disappointed that I believed the well meaning but otherwise bullshit advice that's dolled out to young boys for over a decade by everyone.

It's really hard now, at 25, trying to realign my cognitive dissonance about what I feel with what I know.

Like yeah, I'd love to just grab your tits and squeeze them until they're pink while I fuck you, but then the little nagging "Do unto others, would you want to be treated like that, is this respectful?" chime in and I freeze up. It sucks.

At this stage if I can even slightly enjoy it I'd be surprised. I get a harder erection from cuddling and gently trailing my finger over their soft, silken bodies then I do "gorilla fucking" them. But they go back to the zoo, so I guess the joke is on me.
>>
>>18727733
Sounds like you just dated and continue to date shitty women. Nice double dubs though
>>
>>18727919
If a girls into some weird shit that you aint used to, then you might as well do it and stop being a bitch. Unless she wants to shit on you or something I think that's where the line should be drawn.
>>
>>18727863
Op here

Yeah it's probably this.

The other stuff in this thread is nonsense
>>
Every girl that showed an interest in me since highschool have preferred it yes. i am 24 now.

maybe average out 3 new girls per year, not counting the reocurring ones that come back after dumping boytoys, and no not one has preferred a slow cuddle.

Oh wait, there was one. I think she really really loved me. She sat in my lap while we watched japanese romcoms together. Then she would turn around and cry and cook me dinner. we weren't dating. i have no explanation for that still.
>>
>>18727919
>Like yeah, I'd love to just grab your tits and squeeze them until they're pink while I fuck you, but then the little nagging "Do unto others, would you want to be treated like that, is this respectful?" chime in and I freeze up.
It's not disrespectful to have sex with someone in a way they find fulfilling. It's not disrespectful or mean to treat someone in a way that makes them feel good, sexy, desired, and turned on.

>I get a harder erection from cuddling and gently trailing my finger over their soft, silken bodies then I do "gorilla fucking" them.
This sounds more like a compatibility issue than anything else.
>>
>>18728219
How is it like being a Chad? Serious question.
>>
>>18728239
I am no chad, but I feel I do draw people towards me at times. Unwanted attention, sometimes craved attention. Why I don't know, I'm not particularly good looking.
>>
>>18728253
You must have a nice and kind personality, unlike me.
>>
>>18728239
Pretty good

We still have other problems though

Not the dude you're replying to though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.