[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i become less of a loser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1505448837417.jpg (319KB, 680x800px) Image search: [Google]
1505448837417.jpg
319KB, 680x800px
>be me

>senior in highschool, female, a bit
overweight but a 6/10 on average, and a 7.5/10 on my best days i'd say

>no serious relationship yet, just 5th grade fooling around once

>all guys i like are notinterested.jpg

>never going out, popular kids dislike me due to being a pretentious little faggot in the past. only weebs, furries, outcasts seem to hang out with me and i can feel they don't enjoy my company that much either

>randomly met a guy online that i kinda like, talked a bit but he seems uninterested af in me, even as a friend. (we have common interests also)

How do i:
being to befriend the popular kids

become less awkward when going out?

become less boring? i have varied interests but when it comes to talking to a completely new person i just freeze and don't know what to talk about... or i don't know how to keep the conversation going

And eventually.. get a bf?
>>
Bumping, fucked up the greentext
>>
dunno anon but best of luck we all have our struggles

remember even if you improve yourself by 0.001% a day it compounds over time and ends up changing a lot
>>
>>18727574
Thank, that's what i strive for but the thing with very slow progress is that it's very demotivating to the point which makes me regress
>>
Bumperino
>>
You're not as hot as you think you are.
>>
Have you considered that you're shallow?
>>
>>18727670

This this this.

I've never met a woman who rates herself honestly. Fact is, as a woman, all you need to do is be pretty to fit in and not be a loser. You're uggo baby. Time to step off the highhorse and start dating the 5's you feel disgusted by.

Or hold off and possibly be alone forever getting dicked by drunk Chads every once in a while but ultimately being a cat lady feminist
>>
>>18727670
>>18727720
B-but anon, i can't even get the 5s/chads to be interested in me
>inb4 post pic
I don't want to because this is 4chan obviously, but i can assure you i'm at least decent looking, no deformities, all 2 legs and 2 arms, tall, hourglass build but again a bit overweight, nose is big but again not something repulsing, nice teeth, fashion sense a bit weird by normie standards but again pretty average, medium hair length so no crazy feminist hairstyle
>>
>>18727546
>Every female on 4chan rating herself as above average in looks
How come?
>>
>>18727752
P L A I N J A N E
>>
>>18727752
If the 5/10 go out of your way you're not decent looking. Having a pretty face and an ugly body makes you unattractive
>>
>>18727752

Well the guys who are 5s might be beta males and shy. Try talking to them instead. Ask one out.
>>
>>18727752
Why are you typing like that? Why are you using those adjectives? Why are you formatting your post as if you rolled out of /pol/? Let us say, hypothetically, that you are in fact not unattractive physically. Do you happen to be absolutely hideous on the inside?
>>
>>18727546
First of all you are not a loser. We all have struggles with parts of ourselves we don't like. That is just part of life and it takes time to recognize and change them.

Try to look at the good parts of yourself and offer those in friendship. But really the most important part is reaching out to others in love and acceptance. Don't judge anybody and don't wait for them to love you first. When you give love you don't always get it back right away, but eventually somebody will return those feelings. Remember every stranger is just a friend you haven't met.

When I was making friends I met a lot of them at church youth groups. You might find some more accepting people there.
>>
>>18727782
Jesus Christ you insufferable beta nu male faggots.

Even when nothing pol is mentioned... You faggots gotta bring it up in a negative manner.

OBSESSED
>>
>>18727781
I've tried, and as I said they seem uninterested to the point that it makes me give up.

>>18727782
haha yeah i've been lurking on /pol/ recently and that might not have had a positive effect on me.
I don't really know what really counts as absolutely hideous on the inside, could you give some examples?
>>
>>18727800
Thank you for your words <3
I guess I gotta keep trying, but at times like this it's so goddamn hard to do
>>
>>18727838
It is really hard sometimes. It can be very lonely too, but never forget you always have somebody who loves you and needs you more than you know.
>>
>>18727546

>all guys i like are notinterested.jpg

t. fat cunt who thinks she deserves some 6ft+ chad despite offering literally nothing to society.

I can tell by the way you worded this that you're a try hard. That is why nobody likes you. You try to hard to fit in, rather than being yourself. It is really pretentious and embarrassing. If you're a senior in high school I'd recommend just focusing on your college applications, because at this point you missed that boat.
>>
>>18727847
Literally made my day a lot better. Thanks

>>18727854
No, i don't think i deserve some 6ft+ chad, but at least someone that loves me.
And well, how do i stop being such a try hard?
i still have a year, at least i could try one more time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.