[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1505499383269.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1505499383269.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I have a woman in my life who I was in a relationship with, five years, and we ended up having two very beautiful children, we ended by breaking up and she decided to file fake police reports against me due to the break up. She decided to try to take away custody rights from me, all due to the break up. We both broke up and we both stopped talking to each other mutually. Which is why I was surprised to hell one day, I came back from work, just to find out she had put a restraining order on me, and had told the police that I was physically abusing my children.

I couldn't enter my home, or see my children on a woman's whim.

I worked really hard to keep my children and I worked very hard to dispel these lies and I went through a really hard time in my life due to balancing this unfair painful event, court, a new job, etc.

Eventually she has calmed down, and we've been managing to get along, she's pretty lax now and I see my children as often as I want and we don't fight anymore.

Of course as she's gotten older and I've gotten more successful, I think she's realized that no man really takes her seriously with two kids and nearing her 30's, at least not the high standard of men she has in mind.

So now she's trying to play cute with me. Though we haven't officially gotten back together, we messed around and had some good times going out as a family together with our children.

Recently I started seeing this other woman, I've seen her for over a year, and I moved in with her and I've been living with her and though I stopped doing romantic/sexual things with my ex, I haven't told my ex about this new woman for fear of more false female retribution due to spite/rejection/jealousy.

But I really love this new woman and I want to marry her and have a family with her knowing that this woman is worth it. This woman has loved me unconditionally, I've put her through every shit test (like an asshole) and she deserves someone better than I as a matter of fact.
>>
>>18727136

CONTINUED

And she's been begging me to get married and have children with me for quite a while and I haven't been able to, because I'm worried my ex will eventually find out, and she'll take away my two beautiful children that I love so dearly, or make things incredibly difficult for me to be in their lives, this is the kind of power that women have nowadays, and that can be a whole new discussion, but I digress.

So I finally have been weighting my options. This new woman, as much as I love her, I love my children more and I find that reason enough to try to stay with my ex. But at the same time, what kind of example of a man will I be, if my children see that their mother controls me like some pussy beta bitch (god knows I've been one) so a part of me is thinking about just saying "fuck it", whatever happens, and marrying this new woman and try to have a family with her, seeing as how this new woman loves me for me, accepts me for me, and she would never try to hurt me and has sacrificed so much to have me in her life.

I need to make a choice now seeing as how her biological clock is ticking and no one is getting any younger, for me to keep this amazing woman in limbo and deprive her of a family and happiness would be an unforgivable sin, and I've been slowly doing that to her and it needs to stop.

What would you guys do in my situation? Advice?
>>
>>18727140
Talk to a lawyer you dumbass.
>>
>>18727136
>She decided to try to take away custody rights from me
Haven't read much further, but that's not how custody law works.

Also you can dispute restraining orders, so why haven't you? Where's your lawyer in this?
>>
>>18727145

Did you miss the part where I have already said this has been taken to court? Dumbass.

The way this whole system is set up, she'll almost always win, it's a dice roll everytime we go to court and I don't have the house advantage.

I still got in trouble last time over lies she couldn't proof. I ended up being incarcerated. I could go on into the details of it but I'm not, seeing as how I'm not asking for that advice which I've already taken and gone through with years ago.

My lawyer has already told me my chances and they don't look good.
>>
>>18727153
Unless you don't live in a Western country, this is not how the law operates. If you are in a Western country, then your lawyer has been incredibly negligent and has failed you multiple times over.

Either that, or there are significant parts of this story that you are holding back and not telling us because they don't make you look good.
>>
>>18727153
There is your answer then you have no chance once your wife finds out.
>>
>>18727145
>>18727151

>fathers in Texas have gone to jail and convicted of stealing, simply for taking away their underage daughter's cell phones because the girls were sexting guys at school inappropriately.
>so surprised that OP has also gotten unfair treatment in the justice system as a father/man.

Get a load of these blupilled cucks.

Best course of action, would have to be to do whatever you want, and if the ex wants to take away the kids, fuck her, let her do it, move on and ignore her.
>>
OP, do you really want to spend the rest of your life with a woman that's capable of fucking up your life like this despite the fact you spent 5 years together? Somebody who was looking for a better option and realised there wasn't one so she's settled for you? I know it's more about wanting to be with your kids which is admirable, but can you really bear to spend the rest of your life with this woman constantly thinking about how much better your current gf is?

And as your kids grow up, will you and your wife be happy and provide them a stable loving upbringing? Or will the resentment start to cause problems? It sounds like you already kind of know what you want to do from the way you've portrayed the situation.
>>
>>18727162

Lol BRUH... Do you live under a rock? I can show you hundreds of fucked up cases where the right guy still got fucked over by the law/courts... And no one gave a shit, or did a damn thing.

White straight males are now second class citizens in states like Commiefornia or New York unless you're filthy rich.

Hell... Fuck it. Regardless of race. We've seen many cases where we know the guilty walked free, or the non guilty went to prison.

From /k/ here, I remember that one time some white guy shot a group of violent attacking BLM protestors who attacked him FIRST mind you, and he didn't shoot right away, he ran a few blocks, they chased him, cornered him, and only then did he shoot in self defense as they striked at him with weapons, and the white boy STILL went to prison!!! Majority black JURY... Yeah... Western world my ass
>>
>>18727140
>this new woman loves me for me, accepts me for me, and she would never try to hurt me
anon pls
you learned this painful lesson once already. im not saying dont try to be with her or anything like that, just dont be naive about it this time. for your sake and the sake of your kids
>>
>>18727187

You're right. It's going to be tough but I'll have a talk with her next time I go visit my children.

This new girl would make my life so much better, but I always wonder how much "better" it will be when I can hardly see my first born and second born.

Nonetheless you're correct by every imaginable standard. There's no point in trying anything with the old succubus, the resentment is unbearable, hate like no other.
>>
>>18727136
OP dont just glance past this advice and put it off right away. CONSIDER THIS:

Not everyone is in your situation. I have not seen this on here commonly although Ive seen similar situations your is still somewhat unique. I don't know exactly what you should do, but the main thing you should do ASAP is tell your girlfriend about it immediately. Tell her exactly what she just told us.
>>
>>18727189
they imprisoned that guy??? god fucking dammit, i remember hearing about that one when it happened son of a bitch
>>
>>18727200

Oh absolutely, believe me, I'm not getting silly ideas. This new girl, I see her more as a friend than some romantic/lustful way.

We have a relationship based on friendship and open-ness more than silly excessive love, as I was mistaken last time.

Completely different feel right from the start. I appreciate the concern anon, but this second woman is more of a sugar mama lol
>>
>>18727212

My current girlfriend knows the situation, my ex doesn't know anything. Current girlfriend has been respectful and waiting patiently, she'd probably wait forever but I wouldn't do that to her. She knows the situation, sometimes I've even told her to leave me to my misery and to find someone else without my baggage but she refuses to leave and wishes to stay. She's proven her love for me in many ways.
>>
>>18727209
op look up the exact laws in your state for recording stuff etc and start recording your conversations with her, esp when it's going to be about something she doesn't like. try to talk via text/email/messengers more, as much as possible instead of speaking face to face, so you'll have hard evidence that she's not above making shit up just to spite you
>>
>>18727209
Yeah it's a shitty situation regarding your kids and I sympathise man. But there's no good option from here on out regarding them. Living with your ex won't make your life better if your kids are put through misery. At least with your new gf despite barely seeing them you can hope they'll understand the situation and see you didn't have many options when their mom fucked up the situation by submitting false claims.
>>
>>18727222
idk. It is fucked up to abandon ur kids and most men wouldnt really want to. So I guess you basically have to just sit where you are, I think this is the right decision. Once your kids turn 18 you are good to go. But you'll probably have to wait until then to be able to marry your girl/start a family with her. I hope you have time for that, if not you will have to make a tough choice.
>>
>>18727223

Man I continue to try to this very day. Sometimes out of the blue, or even in small arguments, ill ask her in person (while secretly recording) why she did what she did to me.

And not once has she EVER answered, she ignores the question no matter how little or how much I push, she just says "it's your fault" in her monotone soulless voice.

She's either incredibly smart and playing it safe, or she's truly just a woman... You know... They can lie to themselves and believe their own lie in order to avoid responsibility.
>>
>>18727231
My current girlfriend is 32, no way I can wait 15 years for my oldest to hit 18. But I've been taking your advice, just waiting but this isn't good for my new girlfriend. If I continue to do that I'll turn her into a childless spinster.
>>
>>18727225

I've been doing somewhat of a voice recording journal, along with some written papers documenting everything that's happening.

So if I hardly get to see my children, at least they'll read my side of the story
>>
>>18727245
complaining to your children that it's all mommies fault because she's a bad bad person probably isn't the best move.
>>
>>18727271

Neither would be letting them believe whatever she has to say without a second opinion
>>
>>18727136
You don't mention your kids genders OP, but it is relevant

When it comes to fathering there's some basic guidelines.

Boys need to just spend time with their father, learn from them, etc. Being the same gender makes you their MAIN role model.
Lacking that can hurt the kid badly.

Girls need to learn what a good man is from their father. Make them feel adequate, give them a good self esteem, and treat them like you'd want their future husband too. Because that's the standards you're setting.
Without that the girl is likely to make some bad boyfriend choices.

Now you need to make a PLAN so that you can fulfill your current children's needs.
If you can, include your ex, prove to her and everyone else how seriously you take this and your children's upbringing. It'll help in the courts and in general your credibility.

After you've figured that out, then you can start working out the second plan with the new girl about your new family, and how it will fit in with your current plan involving the children that are already here.

As for crazy-exitis, keep records of everything. Come to court with a thick binder with lots of notes well organized to the point of OCD.
This is how to beat the crazy.

Good luck OP, this is a hard situation and you're going to need to put a lot of work into this to have any chance of happy kids. Please try to keep them a priority.
>>
You're a dumbass

Impregnate and marry this new bitch and part ways with the old one. Lawyer up so you still have partial custody of the kids so they don't think you abandoned them

Your ex wants to fuck around but realized her looks are going to shit. The only guys that will give her company are the desperate ones or looking for nothing special
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.