[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my roommate is fucking a girl even though he knows i'm miserable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 14

File: 1419849437210.png (90KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
1419849437210.png
90KB, 280x320px
im sorry if this doesnt deserve its own thread but i cant sleep. im also sorry if i misspell anything because i cant stop shaking. im shaking so much my back hurts

long story short my "friend" knows im a virgin with BDD and OCD and i dont like being near girls because i hate myself. another friend is moving to colorado and his polyamerous gf is staying the next few months here. only a month later they start fucking each other.

i always act polite and as kind as i can be but im also obviously uncomfortable near girls so she pretty much knew that she couldnt flirt with me. id would have expected my "friend" to understand but apparently he just doesnt care. he couldnt have just kept it in his pants? couldnt wait till i was gone?

ive wanted to kill myself for years because im miserable. i see a hideous monster every time i look in the mirror. im sick of feeling miserable and now i know i have no friends. i dont know what to do
>>
>>18727102
It's really easy and that's why advice really cant help you here.

Live your life in a way that you actually enjoy. Wow crazy right?
>>
>>18727102
You really should just focus on you and not them.
>>
>>18727103
i want a lover, i dont want to die alone. but i cant find anyone so long as i hate myself. and i dont want to hate myself anymore

i can hear her moaning like a fucking whore in the 3 in the fucking morning, and him giggling like a cunt

i cant even grab the fucking mouse im shaking so much
>>
If you can't be happy and you know it, at least let your buddy be happy
>>
>>18727113
except he doesnt deserve it. he's always been so mean to me but i didnt want to be friendless. now i know what that truly feels like
>>
>>18727112
Grab some headphone and listen to music or something.
>>
>>18727118
what do i do long term? im planning on screaming at him tomorrow when she goes to work
>>
>>18727121
for having sex? That's hilarious. also : Yelling at your friends... nice
>>
>>18727135
not sure if you've even read the thread but there's a lot of context here
>>
Why should your roommate put his life on hold because you're socially stunted? Your issues are yours to deal with, not his.
>>
>>18727141
There really isn't other than you are an ass about your roommate having sex.
>>
>>18727165
if i knew my friend has been fucked up for years (which he does) i would have at the very least made it a little more fucking discrete and not right fucking near me where i can see her underwear
>>
>>18727102
Tolerance, buddy.

Being miserable is a choice. You could just as easily tolerate, or even take it a step further and personally applaud his happiness.

Not aloud, but to yourself. I'm sure you'd feel a whole lot better doing this than cursing him.
>>
>>18727178
i would if he did this somewhere at some other time, but this is just blatant mockery and disrespect
>>
>>18727173
If I had issues, I'd deal with them myself instead of trying to restrict my friends' lives.

It doesn't matter what you say, you're objectively in the wrong here. Move out and go and live in a monastery if you're this easily triggered by a normal part of normal people's lives.
>>
File: snoring-ear-plugs.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
snoring-ear-plugs.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>18727102
>he couldnt have just kept it in his pants? couldnt wait till i was gone?

This is his home as well. And hers. By demanding that he not have sex, you're seriously encroaching on their personal liberties. If you cant do shit in your own home, where the fuck can you do anything?

Imagine if you had some kind of aversion to people going to the toilet, and perceiving it really freaked you out. Do you think it's reasonable to demand that people not take a leak when you're in the house? Of course sex is not as necessary as urinating. But the principle still applies.

That said, It's obviously affecting your strongly. I assume you're seeing a therapist? I strongly suggest you talk to them about this.

The only practical way this is affecting you is your perception of the interaction, which in this case is entirely effected via sound. I recommend looking into very high quality earplugs. People wear them for sleeping for various reasons. This way you are never made aware of any possible fucking, and get a good nights sleep in general. I use this when staying in flats with loud fuckers.
>>
>>18727183
you dont know what years of depression does to someone, niether does he. if my roommates mom died wed all agree that doing yo momma jokes would be a fucked up thing to do
>>
>>18727192
Yo mama jokes compared to sex hmm....
>>
>>18727191
but isnt it also my home? do i not have a say in what happens here? all i've demaded so far is that she cannot bring her drugs here, which i KNOW he condradicted me and gave her the ok

and its not just sound, its sight. i can see her underwear on the ground and she cooks with her shirt off. im going fucking insane
>>
File: cryingbaby.jpg (203KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cryingbaby.jpg
203KB, 1536x1024px
>>18727102
>>
>>18727201
You are so fucking dumb.

Either grow up and deal with it or move on with your life.
>>
Get a good therapist and a place of your own. Not being a smartass, just think you'd be happier.
>>
>>18727198
>>18727211
>>18727210

you can fuck off, go shitpost on /b/ instead of pretending to be of any use on /adv/
>>
>>18727201
>i can see her underwear on the ground and she cooks with her shirt off. im going fucking insane

Where are you seeing this underwear?

OK, cooking topless is definitely NOT OK. That's going too far and she's a cunt for doing that (alternatively, a bloody hero if it were my flat, but I digress). Does she at least wear a bra? I guess it's too hard for you to ask her directly [politely] to not do this..?
>>
File: young elliot.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
young elliot.gif
1MB, 245x300px
Elliot Rodger detected
>>
>>18727220
she has a laundry basket next to the fireplace, except her panties are like 2 feet away from it just on the floor, like she knew i'd see them

she wears a sports bra, maybe she thinks thats ok but its certainly not
>>
>>18727192
If your buddies mom died you wouldn't make yo mama jokes to him. But you could still make yo mama jokes to your gf in your room while he's in his room.

>>18727201
Start with the sound. If it bothers you use earplugs. If the panties bother you, ask them to please not leave clothes everywhere in the apartment. Don't make it about the sex, just make it about keeping the apartment tidy.
For the cooking just enjoy looking at the breasts anon
>>
Here's the real solution, kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit.

Oh no, I can see a girls panties my life is fucking ruined. You're a self loathing little bitch. It has nothing to do with being a virgin, even if you weren't a virgin you would be a spinless worm in the mud.
>>
File: Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>>18727218
>>
>>18727234
>For the cooking just enjoy looking at the breasts anon
you hyperventilating and the overwhelming thoughts of loneliness?
>>
>>18727218
>>18727230
Okay never mind, I was going to agree cooking topless is a bitch move, but a sports bra is more than acceptable.

Some people are lazy about getting their clothes in a hamper I know I am. I highly doubt she is doing it on purpose.

You really need some professional help man and I hope you go get it.
>>
>>18727235
>>18727236
you faggots go on /adv/ just to le ebin trollz others to feel better about your miserable lives?
>>
>>18727243
No, you are genuinely a self loathing piece of shit who projects his failure unto other. Hurr durr I plan on screaming at my roommate tomorrow and making his life miserable for not being a failure like me.

I've known guys like you, I know exactly what kind of piece of shit you are. Feels good knowing you will be like this for your entire life
>>
>>18727241
thank you. i used to go to therapy every weekend for years and i was so proud of myself for not needing to go for almost a year. but now it seems like i'll never get better, and if im just going to be miserable my whole life then whats the point?
>>
>>18727238
You're not hyperventilating and thinking about your own loneliness because of her breasts anon. You're hyperventilating because you have anxiety and thinking about your own loneliness because you are depressed.

Go see a shrink. Cockblocking your roommate isn't going to help you.
>>
File: o-CRYING-BABY.jpg (181KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CRYING-BABY.jpg
181KB, 2000x1000px
>>18727230
>like she knew i'd see them
yes, anon, everything is about you. everything everyone does is directly intended to impact you
>>
>>18727246
and you know nothing about him. you're an arrogant faggot looking through a peephole and projecting the rest of the image you cant see. he's a jerk, always been rude to me and has never cared about my feelings. i've put up with him because i dont want to be alone. this is absolutely a conscious decision to not care about me. ive told him exactly how ive felt, he cant play ignorant here
>>
>>18727253
ignoring you from here on
>>
File: 42710_article_full.jpg (27KB, 1260x560px) Image search: [Google]
42710_article_full.jpg
27KB, 1260x560px
>>18727243
>>
>>18727254
If you confront them it will only make things worse if they truly are out to make your life hell.

Just get out of there.
>>
>>18727254
Then move out idiot, nothing in this thread points towards him it being malicious towards you, he just doesn't care about your idiotic and irrational feelings (and rightly so)

"Oh sorry Stacey, you're now allowed to come to my house, or it would trigger my virgin roommate!" Don't you understand how pathetic this sounds?
>>
tl;dr
Get some serious help OP. Find a local psychiatrist and go pay him a visit. Besides, if I understand correctly, is your """friend's""" gf living in your house ? If so, kick her the fuck out. Also, if your """friend""" deliberately pisses you off then , well, he is not your fucking friend, just a guy that uses you for his own purposes.
>>
>>18727254
>>18727255
>>
>>18727257
ive thought about leaving, but then i'd be totally alone. i feel like the mild human interaction i get is preventing me from eating a bullet. maybe i can get a dog or something
>>
>>18727230
>she has a laundry basket next to the fireplace, except her panties are like 2 feet away from it just on the floor,
That's definitely inconsiderate behaviour. Why tf isnt the laundry basket in her room?
...or is it a case of you guys using clothes-horses/airers in front of the fireplace? (in which case avoiding seeing underwear is pretty impractical)

>she wears a sports bra, maybe she thinks thats ok but its certainly not
Oh jeez. That makes it a lot tougher. Technically sports bras are more modest and girls can sometimes wear this when out running..

Fundamentally though, you're dealing with issues pertinent to communal living situations since time immemorial. I hate flatting, because 70% of time in my experience, flatmates are inconsiderate, rude, or incompetent fucks.

All you can really do in this situation is politely ask. This is where a little polite assertiveness comes in. The unfortunate reality is that when push comes to shove, there really is nothing you can do but move out.

As a working solution, I can recommend perhaps looking into getting into a Christian flat in the future. They usually put a focus on modesty and certainly against fucking. Usually they'll be unisex too, which can make your life a lot easier.
>>
>>18727260
i could try to kick her out but i'd obviously be out voted. i might just leave and let her take my room. then when she invites Tyrone over when he forgets about her disease ridden body being poly he can realize what he's done

>>18727265
she lives in the living room, but the laundry basket makes it to wear she honestly has to try to make her clothes seen.
i cant ask her to stop, i know she'll laugh at me internally, judge me with her eyes
>>
>>18727263
a dog would be horrible. dogs take an incredible amount of responsibility and you actually crying on the internet like a 15 year old. It's hilarious that you would even consider that to be a good idea
>>
>>18727270
>i know she'll laugh at me internally, judge me with her eyes
Yep, your first tremendous mistake. IMMEDIATELY STOP caring about what other people think about you. You need to be happy with yourself, not with your roommate.

The way I see this, moving out ASAP is your best option. Also, don't think of this as a sign that you're wrong, but you should really go see a therapist / psychiatrist, from what you've described here I can tell that you have some serious issues and probably can't manage to handle them on your own.
Also consider making some real friends.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyur-q0gGAs
>>
>>18727278
self loathing has been my problem and source of depression for years. i wish i could just drop it
i want to go back to therapy but i hate how much money it costs my family. and they've been so proud of me lately for not needing to go back.
funny thing is that i have slowly been making friends with a dnd group. thing is that my roommate is the dm and im pretty sure this is going to affect get togethers
>>
>>18727279
OP reminds me of one of those emo guys on myspace back in 2008

They pretend to hate themselves while they are actually just projecting their narcism and hate everybody else for not accepting them while making to effort to be accepted
>>
>>18727289
No effort*
>>
>>18727270
>i know she'll laugh at me internally, judge me with her eyes

Respect yourself. I'm a very people-pleasing sort of person, and I couldn't stand to displease others for a long time. But I very slowly learned to say no, etc. And let me tell you, it is an extremely useful ability - especially for situations like this.

In general, I would recommend trying to find nicer people, and making friends with them

But yes, overall:
-Get earplugs. You'll go insane otherwise
-Start trying to gain self-respect as a life project. Eventually learn to say no to people, and withstand negative judgment.
-Look into Christian flats
And most of all:
-Get therapy. Behavioural/exposure therapy is what you probably need. Look into them

I personally appreciate how stressful this is for you anon, and how you can't control it. It sucks, I know. If I was there, I'd try mediate on your behalf, but alas. Good luck and I hope it goes well for you.
>>
File: IMG_2210.jpg (16KB, 313x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.jpg
16KB, 313x207px
>>18727289
>Her underwear is on the ground "WAAAAAAH"

OP needs to realize not everything is about him
>>
>>18727296
thank you. ive calmed down enough to stop shaking. tomorrow i'll tell him that either she leaves or i move out. from there i guess i'll just try to make sense of everything. id hate to go back, but therapy might need to used again. i just want to be happy one day
>>
>>18727288
So why do you feel like a failure ? I mean, as long as you aren't excessively ugly, can identify your insecurities, possible causes and infer possible solutions to your problems then there's no reason to cry and moan about yourself.
>>
>>18727296
>>18727301
but i just realized that she still doesnt have a place to stay yet. i guess the ultimatum would be to stop fucking or i leave. and im pretty sure what's going to happen regardless
>>
>>18727301
Do a follow up tomorrow when you move out and she moves in
>>
>>18727302
i have OCD about hair and symmetry. this led to me spending my middle school and high school years missing classes, skipping lunch, and being late to everything my family and friends wanted me to go just to spend hours in front of a mirror trying to fix my hair, eyebrows, and beard. i think im ugly so i avoid girls because they intimidate me , also because i cant stop thinking about getting a wife and having children. now im an adult i want to get a transgender procedure to become a woman. probably because i want to be beautiful and experience the high pleasure of sex that only women feel.

but i also know id be a sham, a fake woman, and that it would be a failure. every night i think of myself old with grandchildren, and im happy for a few hours
>>
>>18727288
>they've been so proud of me lately for not needing to go back.
You obviously need to go back, you're just not going. I bet they would be proud of you for reckoning you need to go back and owning up to it.
>>
>>18727313
>now im an adult i want to get a transgender procedure to become a woman
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>18727307
will do, if the thread is still up. it's 4 am right now so i'll post around 4 pm tomorrow
>>
>>18727317
Let's be honest, OP will probably end up killing himself in 10 years.
>>
>>18727313
>he thinks becoming transgender will affect the way sex feels
You think a mutilated dick feels the same sensations as a vagina?
Also

>he's a virgin and doesn't know what sex feels like yet wants to experience sex as a woman
>>
>>18727328
Are you too dumb to realize he came to that same conclusion in that exact post?
>>
>>18727331
Doesn't make it less retarded
>>
>>18727333
If he realizes why that's not realistic then it's not retarded. What are you doing here?
>>
>>18727313
I hope they don't allow the mentally ill to get a sex change because HOLY SHIT DUDE
>>
Have you considered killing yourself OP?
I'm not one of the angry troll neckbeards here, but it may be a genuine solution for your pain. I've carefully read this thread and came to the conclusion your life is unable to improve, and I think deep down you would agree with me.

Would you want to suffer like this for the next 50+ years? What is life worth if you can't experience friendship and happiness? Let's be honest, even in the unlikely event that someone would actually like you, would would ruin it in the long run, leaving you behind with even more pain.

Are there any high buildings in your area?
>>
>but i cant find anyone so long as i hate myself. and i dont want to hate myself anymore>>18727112

Just stop hating yourself you jackass, it literally that easy, I could say more but everybody else already has, god you remind me of this whiny bitch I knew in high school who would complain and use shit like "oh I was bullied for 10 years" as an excuse.

Stop being a bitch and grow a spine for fuck sake.
>>
>>18727341
You're not fooling anyone. The post ID hasn't increased.
>>
>>18727313
> i cant stop thinking about getting a wife and having children
Alright, that is a nice plan for the future. I'm by no means an expert so I don't know how to help you, but you need to somehow get over your anxiety towards girls. This is where a psychiatrist comes in.

> i want to get a transgender procedure to become a woman
This is not a good idea. Things tend to screw up and since it is very complicated to revert back (if not impossible), one might end up killing himself. Trust me, it's no better to be a woman. Now you may think that this would solve some of your problems but once you realize that this only adds them up, it would be too late.

> i want to be beautiful
Transgenders generally look like ugly combination of both genders. Now you look like a man, at least.

>experience the high pleasure of sex that only women feel
This is bullshit, you know ? Besides, since you're not a woman, how can you tell ? Just because they moan something awful ? Nope.
>>
>>18727342
>dude, like, have you tried, like, not being depressed? it's pretty easy, dude
>>
>>18727341
I think op is a quivering pussy, but I don't think suicide is the answer. He just needs a shit ton of mental help. Literally all of his problems are minor in the grand scheme of things, and he just focuses on them to a ridiculous degree.

No matter what you do, you're going to die at some point OP. There's no reason to rush it.
>>
>>18727343
You don't think it would be a good idea? I'm a professional psychologist and never before did I recommend suicide, but after reviewing this thread and all the posts of OP, I think we know what this will lead to, if we let OP continue to suffer.
>>
>>18727350
Well, I thought you were a troll, but now that I think about it - I agree dude. I've known guys like OP and for them suicide is the way to go. Sorry for arguing with you.
>>
>>18727345
>This is bullshit, you know ? Besides, since you're not a woman, how can you tell ? Just because they moan something awful ? Nope.
The clitoris alone has the same amount of sex receptors as the entirety of the penis.
>>
>>18727353
How do you know ?
>>
>>18727352
Seriously? Going so far as to impersonate someone? And probably samefagging too.

The worst part about this thread is that OP isn't the only person that needs psychiatric help.
>>
>>18727358
Who are you? Stop pretending to be me, everybody knows you are OP
>>
File: IMG_2211.png (328KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2211.png
328KB, 590x590px
>>18727352
>>
>>18727360
Just ignore him, OP is in denial, he is probably not ready to accept death yet, though life will push him toward that point. A shame, it would prevent so much grief
>>
>>18727364
You are undermining his confidence with your words. You don't even know the faggot personally so stop trying to convince him to kys

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.
- Dorothy Parker
>>
>>18727369
Who are you to judge? Can't you see OP is suffering, like an animal hit by a car, twitching in the mud along the road?

It would be salvation for him. He would go out with something he never had in his life before; dignity. Don't let him humiliate himself any further with his behaviours. This thread is his subsconciousness trying to escape from life.
>>
>>18727369
I like how the gun one is the weakest line even though it's the most effective method
>>
>>18727369
OP here, I was ready to kill myself, but your poem inspired me to live. It's so fucking true, killing yourself hurts physically. Realising this gave me to confidence to ask OP's open relationship gf out for a date, we're probably going to fuck tonight, feels good man. I also took a gym membership and ordered a whole load of self improvement books, I think reading Schopenhauer will impress
>>
>>18727375
You are literally evil.

>Who are you to judge?
And who are you to decide who has to live and who should die ?

>Can't you see OP is suffering
I see, this is why we should try to help him

>It would be salvation for him
How do you know ? Have you ever experienced death ?

>He would go out with something he never had in his life before; dignity
No. He would go out as a failure. If he lives on, he can fix himself and go out as a successful, steady man.

>This thread is his subsconciousness trying to escape from life
This is his plea for help.
>>
File: 1503217258021.jpg (88KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1503217258021.jpg
88KB, 678x678px
The amount of ignorance in this thread is staggering. Have any of you cunts never been addicted to anything? OP literally said in his first post that he has OCD. COMPULSIVE. *He can't control it*. It's like someone shoving your hand into a fire and then bloody judging and abusing you when you instantly pull it away.

"Just let your hand burn, you quivering pussy"
"Grow a spine you miserable shit its just some nerve damage"

Go smash your crotches against a door, you diseased shits
>>
OP, why don't you fuck the girl if she's polyamorous ?

go for it man
>>
>>18727379
Speaking as the OP, just ignore that guy, he's a fucking troll. Who is he to judge over life and death. He doesn't know what it feels like being cursed; being a virgin and a worthless failure. He doesn't know what it feels like to look in the mirror and see this obsessive compulsive piece off trash, who yet still projects his narcistic desires unto his roommates. I'm just a piece of garbage ruining the lives of others with my irrational fears and behaviours. He doesn't know what it's like to be a spineless coward, not worthy of life.
Well, fuck. He may be right. I am not worthy of life.
>>
>>18727102
Oh jeez man I empathize with you so much but holy shit are you a victim. And then >>18727218... bro every bit of advice you ever get is gold. If someone stops to tell you something here they either like you or hate you, and you can learn from both.

I think you need to start being nicer to people. Most "betas" go through a phase where they try to make up for it by being better people, sort of a defense measure to protect the ego, but you seem to be the kind that overinflates the value of your conservative behaviors (like no drugs). Stop judging others and spend all your time working on yourself. I imagine this is gonna be uncomfortable but you already want to die, so.

>>18727380
I've been addicted to several things and your a idiot.
>>
>>18727380
Nope, still stand by op being a narrcistic pussy. He just needs a lot of mental health, and to realize that he is the issue here, not his roommate.
>>
>>18727380
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>18727386
Driving somebody towards ending their lives because of problems that can be solved eventually is despicable and needs to be confronted, no matter if it is meant as a troll or not.
>>
>>18727381
N-no I can't because my hair is not symmetrical, fuck, for that reason nobody else deserves to have sex except me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*fantasises about becoming a tranny* For fucks sake guys why are girls so degenerate, I even saw her panties!
>>
>>18727393
That is your western imperialist point of view, in my culture we preserve our dignity by ending it appropriately when it becomes clear we have failed our friends and family and are unable to pursue a normal, succesful life, just like OP. Sasuge ..
>>
>>18727386
>>18727393
i knew this would happen. i just finished brushing my teeth and i got back here to check one more time. no, i'm not going to kill myself any time soon

until 4 pm, any post claiming to be me is FALSE

good night
>>
>>18727401
Good night faggot, can't wait to see your next thread
>>
>>18727396
Imagine living like this, holy shit
>>
>>18727401
what time is it now in your country ?
>>
>>18727401
I don't know who you are, but you are not OP. Please stop impersonating me.
>>
>>18727399
xDD le kil yourselv
muh 4chn
so cool!! ! xP
>>
>>18727399
Probably why your culture is just our culture's bitch now.
>>
>>18727406
He said it was 4am in his country about an hour ago.
>>
File: look at the time.jpg (33KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
look at the time.jpg
33KB, 418x455px
>>18727406
I think we all know what time it is for OP.
>>18727408
Embarrasing
>>
>>18727409
ANON-KUN! Y-YAMEROOOO!
>>
>>18727412
OwO le cringy post :DD
i cringed !!! xDD
who /cringe/ here ? ;))
>>
File: see what happens.jpg (258KB, 557x544px) Image search: [Google]
see what happens.jpg
258KB, 557x544px
>>18727417
I thought you were a faggot at first for valueing worthless human lives like that of OP, but I'm starting you like you now
>>
>>18727399
Your dignity is based on biologically obsolete and delusive beliefs. Since the world has already evolved from the dark ages, times have changed, now weak are the ones to be helped, not condemned. Besides, I am sorry for your underdeveloped community. Now, go share your oppressive ideals with other fellow fanatics, this is no such place.
>>
>>18727420
op no seem like bad person
you shouldnt tell him to kys his self :/
tis not nice :((

be nice !! :)
>>
>>18727423
You are of correct
I ready to commit sudoku for failing image board
>>
>>18727426
Please don't leave the thread, I don't want this ride to end
I would move to the thread where OP is considering abortion, but it already went beyond its peak

See you guys in OPs next thread
>>
>>18727428
I am most definitely, without a doubt, more culturally and intellectually inclined than you or any of your pathetic excuses for "friends" put together.
I start my morning with the boiling of black English breakfast tea, over the sweet and delicate compositions of Chopin and Bethoven's piano nocturnals. I often find my mind already racing with many thoughts, so many that I have no choice but to open my Bombay Ochre bound journal and scribble a tale at a whim. I have written many adventerous fables that your weak mind could simply not comprehend. For film, I enjoy Doctor Who. For literature, I dwell in 19th century British revisionism.
Your morning starts with vine videos and Jersey Shore, the product of the ADHD generation i find myself helplessly unable to detach myself from. You, my sir, are a helpless cerebral weakling, and I wish nothing but a continuation of your bread and circuses as the world spirals further and further out of control due to the likes of your cretin.
>>
>>18727431
Can I be your gf?
>>
File: 1414026674214.png (22KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1414026674214.png
22KB, 215x194px
Wait, so who are we supposed to laugh at? The person with a mental illness or the people who are alone in their room, google pictures of babies, saves pictures of babies, renames the files of the pictures, posts them, and trolls someone who has a mental illness for pure edginess as opposed to playing video games or jacking off?
>>
>>18727433
ye!!
>>
>>18727435
Laugh at all of them, including the dude posting furry cartoons

You really should summarize the Googling, saving pictures of, and renaming the filenames of images of babies as one action though, this kind of elonquent description will clutter your post. For example "posting images of babies" would cover it more accurately I think?
That implies changing the filenames too and saving them, as is standard procedure on 4chan(tm)
>>
>>18727102
Anon, you sound like a very selfish and obnoxious twat. Get a gf yourself and stop being so jelly.
>>
fuck off it's his life and he isn't obligated to abstain from sex just because you're a fucking loser
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.