[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex came crying back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: c4jt321_d.jpg (39KB, 580x282px)
c4jt321_d.jpg
39KB, 580x282px
I decided to end a 3 year relationship because she was just really boring. No hobbies of her own but started getting critical of mine. She tried to spite me by moving out ASAP 2 weeks ago, leaving me with no furniture or her $500/month help with bills. I have a solid lower middle class job so I was able to quickly purchase my own bed and adjust for the loss of income (if anything I was spending more than $500/month on her). I've been kinda lonely but content with my new life living alone in my condo.

Today she texted me saying she missed me. I knew where this was going so just cut to the case and we met up for dinner. After dinner she broke down crying so we went to my place, embraced for an hour then she left. Turns out as soon as she moved out her job knocked her job to glorified part timer, she can't find anywhere else to work. Her parents are drunks and that's who she moved in with. Her parents have no parking so she has to park in dark streets and walk home. All in all, her life has turned into a living hell.

She's not begging for me to take her back. She understands that it was her fault the relationship ended. But it's pretty obvious that is what she wants and frankly might be the only option apart from being homeless if her job situation gets worse. I'm kind of emotionless to the whole thing. Would I be wrong to think she might have learned her lesson now that she knows I can live independent without without her?
>>
>>18726935
Tell her to fuck off and work on yourself.
>>
>she was really boring
>learned her lesson

Learned what lesson? You said she was boring, did she learn how to not be boring? Wtf? You want her back?

I mean maybe i would help her out until she gets back on her feet but i don't think i'd date her again if you find her boring
>>
>>18726942

This.

She wouldn't have come back if she still had her job. Don't let her take advantage of you.
>>
>>18726953
Yeah she still would have wanted me. She wanted me this whole time. The job situation is just what made her have to break silence.

>>18726942
I don't really have anything to work on. I've been on a few dates already. Not into hookups. I know she loves me but I guess couldn't figure out how to express it.

>>18726946
I figure maybe she would apply herself now that she knows what life is like without me.
>>
>>18726988
She doesn't love you at all she hit rock bottom and is coming back to you for saving. Which then she will find someone else to save her from you.
>>
>>18726935
>got pissed at me and I'm not sure why
>left abruptly
>lost job and came right back
>parents are alcoholics
she has attachment issues that's what is going on here. she's probably going to have unnecessary conflicts with people she's involved with until (if she ever) achieves a level of independence that is actually above average.
>>
>>18726988
Well did you tell her that you want her to apply herself or did you expect her to read your mind?
>>
>>18726991
This was never an issue about her finding someone else behind my back. It was more of an issue that we were waking up, going to work, coming home, say a few sentences to each other and go to bed. She was sort of content with this life while I wasn't. She's been wanting me back the whole time. But like I said today she didn't even explicitly say she wants to get back together just like that, she said she brought this all down on herself and doesnt know what to do.

>>18726994
How does a high school educated 5/10 even get a job capable of being independent with? I had to go to a trade school to get where I am. Sorry but she's not going to get that kind of job in the near future.
>>
>>18727008
It changed when you broke up. Things will never be how they were you are a temporary stop to help her get back on her feet before she moves on.

But hell if you want her back go for it I ain't your mommy.
>>
>>18726999
Yes. I even bought her a laptop last year to look for a better job. I bought her a camera and other things to try and find a hobby that we could do.
>>
>>18727011
I offered her to stay at my place till she could move on before and she didn't want that. She wants to be with me, Chad is no issue here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.