[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find women who aren't already in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 1486422536093.png (9KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486422536093.png
9KB, 736x547px
Where do you find women who aren't already in a relationship?

Like clockwork, every single women I ask out has a boyfriend.

Is there some official place where both men and women understand they're available?

How would anyone even know what their chances are?
>>
>>18726896
>Is there some official place where both men and women understand they're available?
Yep, clubs, bars, that sort of place.
>>
>>18726903

That's literally where i'm experiencing this. Everyone is unavailable. After smiling, getting to know them, they're always dating someone.

Where do you go to actually meet single women who aren't attached to someone already?
>>
>>18726896
singles/dating meetups
bars and clubs
dating sites
volunteering
>>
>>18726911
Well if it is this many women something may be wrong with you that they are resorting to saying they are with someone already.
>>
>>18726920

Why not just tell me what's wrong with me
>>
>>18726916

- volunteering! is seriously a great idea
- adult sports/rec game leagues
- any social group based around a particular interest of yours (look online for local meetups)
>>
>>18726916

i just said i've tried those things. i've even tried meetups. i wasted years on okcupd and pof to no real success. I didn't meet anyone.
>>
>>1872692
How should I know. Ask some friends or something. I have never met or talked to you.
>>
>>18726925

Theres mostly pregnant women support groups or AA groups.

My interests in books or music has never led me to meet anyone. I hang out at book stores, used to hang out at record stores. Might say hi, might chat but never really spent time with anyone .
>>
>>18726931
Meant for >>18726922
>>
>>18726922
Because that's confrontational and the last thing a sane girl wants to do is piss off someone who could physically harm her.
>>
None of these answers are really relevant, i've gone to all these kinds of things and never met an available women.

Just bad luck? Something gross about me>
>>
>>18726927
well online dating is the most like marketing out of all those options. I hope you didn't try the same thing in the same place with the same population for years, expecting a different result.

anyway, I don't trust your version of what's going on very much, *but* I can tell you there are places where the girls are more eager and more likely to be single. maybe you'll just have to go there.

of course I'm not telling you to go there. I can't tell if this problem is really with the outside world or just with you, internally.

in my experience getting girls had a whole lot to do with where I was at and little to do with how I was, so I can see where you're coming from. the worst thing you can do is not try anything new.
>>
>>18726937

So instead of be honest they create wild fears about me harming them?

Wtf

I dont want to be around people like that anyways
>>
>>18726927
Oh and by places I mean entire social scenes and regions. Some areas have a much higher young female population than others. Maybe you'll have to move, or at least go to a nearby city, just like looking for a job.
>>
>>18726947
>move to a different city

just stop please, i'm sure theres some other thread you could be browsing
>>
>>18726945
you sound impossible dude. you have to befriend women. you don't just outright ask them to fuck unless they're already charmed by you. if you can't charm them instantly you need to become friends with them to build an attachment, and also to be able to meet their friends who might be single.

it takes money and/or personality. it takes work. the shit isn't just going to fall into your lap, and what falls into your lap is going to be shit anyway.
>>
>>18726951
>ou have to befriend women.

i'm not gonna befriend someone who thinks i'm gonna harm them for being honest to me?

what in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18726949
you're fucking dense. are you OP?
>>
>>18726955
And now we see why they are all in a "relationship"
>>
insults aside does anyone have any real answers to this?

is there some place where women all agree they go to when they are single and ready to meet guys?

without commitment at home?
>>
>>18726955
you have some form of general stupidness. I'm not saying this to bully you or anything. this is just the place where we go to be honest and get honest feedback.

if you're generally stupid, or at least extremely unlearned, you ought to start taking advice from the smart people instead of arguing with them and then after they've stopped trying to help, going "Oh I'm not successful, I wonder why."
>>
>>18726959

because Im not interested in making friends with people who think i'll hurt them for being honest to me?

I'd rather just be friends with honest people

explain.. curious what you mean though
>>
>>18726960
>>18726961
we gave you plenty of fucking answers, ass
>>
>>18726961

I asked you to explain what you mean

I said I dont want to be friends with someone who wont be honest to me and fears me?

thats crazy
>>
>>18726962
he's just being hypothetical. don't take anything he's saying literally.
>>
>>18726962
You don't listen most likely just sit there and ramble on. You can't even take a slight bit a criticism without getting defensive as all fuck.

Where are you from how old are you?
>>
>>18726965
>>18726966
at least two posters are trying to get you to be receptive to advice so that you aren't stuck in the same situation for another two years
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>18726972
god. this is why you're stuck.
>>
>>18726971

no you're just calling me stupid and calling me names without explaining WHY in the world i would want to be friends with someone who wont be honest with me..or fears me

what does that mean?
>>
>>18726975
what's the point in making a thread asking for advice and then just saying "no" to every bit of advice you get? you're telling me that's some Einstein shit and that no one should call you out on it?

take the advice instead of arguing with it. if you want more personalized and helpful advice, ask someone in person instead of 4chan.
>>
bait thread
>>
OP wants magical solutions not real advice, thats not how you get a partner you fucking child

magical advice:chloroform
>>
>every single women I ask out has a boyfriend.
First off there are next to NO women who are single unless they choose to. Also a lot of the really shitty ones will happily lie to your face about the matter in any case.
If you are not hot enough, she might say she has one, and see if you continue the chase or fuck off. And if you are by chance her dreamhunk she will decide to be single on the spot, does not matter how much her phone buzzes with messages from a worried bf.
>>
OP, why do you care if they have a boyfriend ? Women are just begging to find a man better than their boyfriend so they can cheat on them.

No resentment or anything, just stating a fact. They're tired of fucking the same guy and they're waiting for you to give them a bit of spice in their life
>>
>>18726945
Imagine if 50% of the population were gay men twice as strong as you.
>>
Try an outdoor activity club like a ski club or a mountaineering club. They have both men and women there so it doesn't look like you're joining to pick up. The only downside is that these hobbies are expensive so you better like them.
>>
I think I have seen OP before giving this attitude. He says he wants to change, but when given opportunites to change he discards them. He only accepts what he already believes.

I think OP is just a troll, or just extremely unwilling to learn (ie. admit that he might, just possibly be wrong and someone else may know better than him).

OP, women who aren't in a relationship are everywhere on this planet where women live. If you want us to pinpoint who is single and who is not, then thats impossible without asking the women.

What type of women do you ask out? Where do you ask them out? Give us some more detail.

Chance is a large topic so I will just say that you have much more of a chance if you actually walk up and have the courage to ask rather than the 80% of the men who just complain about it rather than ask.
>>
Read all the posts by op, and I can easily assume that you're autistic and look like a creep, fix yourself first my man.
>>
>>18727411
Id be a badass faggot slayer. Why don't women just go serial killer mode seriously.
>>
>>18726896
If you have some friends, you should get them to go with you like a wing. Let them analyze your behaviour with women to see if they can give you suggestions. It would probably be giving a better perspective than asking randoms on an anon imageboard. Oh, and ask them to be honest, even it it hurts you. You want to improve, not have them be nice.
>>
File: 1500738564479.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500738564479.png
83KB, 640x360px
OP you're getting a few bullshit answers here, but I'm gonna give you the honest truth.

There's no such thing as a "single girl". Period. Get over it. Not happening.

I see so many guys say I would never cuck another guy. I would never pursue a woman that has someone else.

Well let me tell you, any time you get involved with a girl romantically or just a booty call, you cucked some guy. Every girl has at least a friend with benefits. Most have boyfriends. A lot have both. And that's not counting the 10-20 orbiters she has at a given time. The first time it becomes knowns that you went out with a girl, around 1-10 guys are going to hate and wanna kill you.

WOMEN HATE TO NOT GET ATTENTION. So they won't be single. At least not the way men are. I know men who have went years without as much as a hug from a woman. You won't find this with them. They always have at least 1 romantic relationship going on.

Second thing these people are lying to you about. The unfortunate fact is that you're most likely to meet someone at your workplace. These are people your around every day and they get to know you because they have to. A lot of times opportunities pop up because of that. A lot of people say it's a bad idea, and generally it is. But it's just the reality of it. It makes a lot of people uncomfortable but it's true.

Finally, one optimistic thing. Studies show that the overwhelming majority of relationships still begin by a mutual friend (or family member) setting you up. So it really all comes down to just enlarging your social circle. Try to make as many friends as possible. Try to go out with those friends as much as possible. Dont put so much effort on getting a girl. Just have fun with your friends. Within time, one friend will introduce you to a friend...who introduces you to their friends...who may know someone who knows someone etc etc...that eventually leads to someone you could date.

Even then you're cucking someone. Good luck.
>>
>>18727750
That's a lot of bullshit you have pulled out of your ass my friend.
>>
>>18727926
t. woman in denial
>>
>>18727926
I wish it was bullshit
>>
>>18726975

This thread is probably already dead but I just want to say this.

Are you really that stupid ? I don't know where are you from and how aggressive people there are in general but if you don't know someone you don't know how are they going to react when you tell them that they are not enough for you for some reason.

For me feeling that I'm not enough is one of the worst feelings. I can't just stay calm if I'm not good enough. I compare myself to others a lot and I already fell into depression because of it.

They are basicly trying to protect themselves by not provoking you, even though you might be a good lad. That's only smart of them to be afraid of unknown.

Good luck, wish I helped
>>
>>18728714

All I asked was where do you find actual single women and got nothing but insults.
>>
>>18728722

I get it, I only tried to answer one of your later questions.
>>
>>18728737
>>18728722

Also what I'd do, is that I'd forget about it, jerk it of and focus on something else, something that can improve my future, my health, my whatever.. join some of the meet-ups and follow this >>18727750
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.