[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1501296363640.jpg (59KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1501296363640.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
>be me
>27 yo
>in love with a woman
>We've been best friends for the past 4 years
>she's the one. No doubt
>problem is that she has a bf, this relationship has lasted several years before i even met her
>last year
>confess my love
>she rejects me, but we kinda stay friends
>she thinks that she's hurting me with this, so she has tried to cut me off her life several times, but we always end up the same way we were before.
>4 months ago
>this time is for fucking real. She cuts me off her fucking life
>Her boyfriend even calls me and tells me to stop bothering her. I don't ever speak with the fucker
I'm a well rounded individual: I've had girlfriends before, I have a good job, I'm in good shape and I'm confident in my life. But I have severe depression, combined with the fact that I really do love her more than anything, so much that I'm willing to be just friends with her.
I've planned killing myself twice since then and the only thing that made me back up is hoping that things between me and her will get better.
Obviously I try not to act like this is the case.
>I've been sending her messages to her phone, but she always ignores them
>her fucking bf called me today, he says that he warned me before and now he wants to have a word with me. I tell him we should meet up and talk (I have no fucking clue why i did that, he wanted to talk on the phone).
I don't even know what to do. I'm a fucked up piece of shit.
>>
You've already solved your problem man, just go talk to the guy. It sounds like you're just stressed. Go to sleep, put yourself together and hopefully the guy's level-headed enough to hear you out about your problems. Ask him if he has any advice for you.
>>
>>18726808
You have to quit your job, move away, and get counseling. This girl sounds scared as shit of you.
>>
The sooner you move on from this girl the better. Its' like any other break up. It hurts. you are sad for a while, you distract yourself with work or friends or an activity you love, you hug your animals, you get over it. This will happen more than once in your life OP. Leave her to it and you go find yourself another. There are plenty of other people out there, even other "one"s
>>
>>18726808
Holy shit dude stop stalking this girl.
>>
>>18726812
I have nothing to say to this guy.
>>18726813
I do sound like a fucking psycho in that greentext, but it is a lot more complicated than that. I have never made her feel threatened by me. And we've been really close friends. She knows i have depression.
>>18726816
I can handle a break up, I've had 3 girlfriends within this period of time, but she's the only person i care about.
>>18726834
I'm not fucking stalking her
>>
>>18726841
time to find someone who cares about you back. Let go. shes not into it. there WILL be someone else.
>>
Just leave her alone. Delete her number from your phone, delete her off social media, and move on with your life. Move to a different city if you have to.
>>
>>18726864
this.

Moving locations did wonders for me. You need a new social circle.
>>
File: 1503856024570.jpg (42KB, 405x590px) Image search: [Google]
1503856024570.jpg
42KB, 405x590px
>>18726808
Life isn't a chick flick. There is no pushing as hard as you can for someone in hopes of getting some grand slam homerun where they magically see you differently and drop their significant other for you.
There's a reason why you stayed a best friend and the other guy stayed her boyfriend; she always saw you as just a friend and that's that. The whole "I'm cool with being just friends with her forever" is bullshit too. The real reason you want to stick around is because you hope she'll eventually change her mind. Protip: she won't. Move on, cunt.
>>
>she's the one. No doubt

'The one' for you is a woman that has no romantic feelings for you whatsoever? Lol ok op
>>
>>18726808
Don't message her. Drop her before it consumes you. She has already done the whole I'm uncomfortable thing by letting her current BF know now he's all either jelly or ego driven or just telling you to back off...

Change your whole life. I don't know what your hobbies are but find another one. start bodybuilding, go out and have a few one night stands... do some shrooms...

the most important thing you need right now is a change in routine.
>>
>>18726808
>>confess my love

lmao this is where you fucked up. you never do that unless you are actually in a relationship with them

every dude is told but we never listen but we all learn the hard way.

yeah I know it's hard but if she has even gotten to the point where she cut you off and has her bf telling you to stop bothering her it's not cos "she feels she is hurting you by being in contact with you" it more that you are legit becoming creepy and scary to her.
>>
>>18726808
You're the bad guy. A girl who you've never been in a relationship with and already has a steady boyfriend isn't "the one". You're obsessed and you need to stop bothering these people.
>>
>she has tried to cut me off her life several times
>I've been sending her messages to her phone, but she always ignores them
>Her boyfriend even calls me and tells me to stop bothering her. I don't ever speak with the fucker
>her fucking bf called me today, he says that he warned me before and now he wants to have a word with me. I tell him we should meet up and talk (I have no fucking clue why i did that, he wanted to talk on the phone).

Do you know what stalking is?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.